A thing of justice.

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

FrisianDude

Archduke
Well, sort of. About intentional teamkillers/ teambleeders.

Is a follow-up on
C_Ronin_Rico said:
Today there was an heavy presence of teamkillers on Einherjar server. I won't say names as i don't have any screenshots, however we tried to kick them but it looked like the kicking out option didn't work properly.
but I'm making a new thread because it did not seem appropriate to post it in the Patch thread.
Yesterday;

Shot on purpose by teammate in my back.

The teammate, diogo1, aimed at me again so I turned around with my shield towards him and he then aimed at Fingernail, who saw the first shot and was the horseman next to him.

Fingernail had good reason to kill diogo.

Today:

This must have been on purpose, the Saxons were nowhere even near.
Kabachi was being abusive, these screens are AFTER he had been kicked once.

A second (Vrael's) kick poll passed later.

Well done to Cahoma for stopping that gits' spree. And also to Fingernail. That sort of people are thoroughly annoying.

[me=Turanien]sighs...[/me]

A'ight, I guess we need a couple more admins to monitor the day.  :eek:

Thank you, for this.

So I was playing at the Einherjar server around 10 a clock Gmt+1 time the 10th of march. I killed almost the entire enemy team and this guy LF_Ord accused me for hitting him 1 or 2 times while trying to kill a guy from the enemy team. So the next round I did a little childish thing and threw an axe at him accidentaly hitting him on top of the head and he died. I never said sorry so I guess he misstook me for throwing it intentionally. So he teamkilled me back a few times and I thought no big deal so I let him becouse I thought he probably was pissed off. But he continued to teamkill me for the rest of that map, and the next one. I tried to run away but he kept teamkilling me. I asked him why and he said something along the lines of I did not do anything but now that you've killed me once I am going to kill you forever. I disconnected from the server and used a different character just to avoid him becouse there was no way I could fight him back he was too good. So now I am wondering who's fault is this and is it okey for him to teamkill me forever becouse I teamkilled him once? Even though I did not say sorry?

So the next round I did a little childish thing and threw an axe at him accidentaly hitting him on top of the head and he died. I never said sorry so I guess he misstook me for throwing it intentionally.

Here is the problem. Just don't do it, period. Do not retaliate, do not escalate the situation. I will send a PM to LF_Ord (Or speak with Leofwine) about it.

Is that as you said, when you hitted me second time, I just warn you. You didn't apologize for that, just threw axe to my head from back.

Then I killed you and every round, right. I think this is ok, because you want to TK me before, so I want now.

If was my reaction bad I'll let it on admins, but put yourself in my place, thank you.

This is a important note to the warband players:
If you accidentally tk a teammate you have to apologize. Often a simple "Sorry" is enough. Otherwise your actions will be taken as intentional by the victim.

Ehm, when he threw that axe, he wan't to kill me - he was behind me perhaps 3-5 meters.

Then I had to react.

It is true I did not apologise, but I figured after you had your revenge you would chill off. But you did not and I hardly think it justified to kill me almost 20 times in a row for killing you without apologising. I would certainly not do that even if I put myself in your situation. I think it's a little childish but I admit it you were too good and I could not defend myself. If that makes you feel better about yourself then be my guest, I don't care.
I did not retaliate I was simply just trying to run away but I could not becouse he would go after me before I was even able to get away. I could do nothing and I was forced to fight back until I reliased that that was pointless as well and changed team.

And that axe in my head makes you better? I still dunno why you reacted like that. THAT'S why I attacked you. I wanted apologize for that, I didn't want apologize for hitting me, that was just warn fo ya.

Well, I must say, the server log is most amusing.

Children; apologise for accidental team-hits and move on. It happens, it's a melee game. Tempers do flare, I understand this but you must always keep a restrained tongue. Calling people 'butt-hurt fags' is no way to solve a problem, nor is repeated TK'ing.

Consider this a friendly warning, for everyone.  :wink:

That's ok Eirikur, I don't wanted apologize from him about team hits, I reacted to his axe in my head after I just warned him.

That's all. I never attack team mates just for teamkill or teamhits in fight, that is ok, I can kill too my mates with mistake, but he want to kill me, that's for me different.

I've already explained why I threw the axe. I don't think my message is getting through to you. I never wanted to kill you except after you've teamkilled me at least 20 times. Then I wanted to rip your head off, but that's irrelevant. I just hope you understand my frustration becouse I never even got a chance to type anything like "stop" or " i am sorry" I was too busy trying not to get killed. But nevermind.
I will try to steer clear of similar situations again knowing how seriously some people might take things and I thank you Turanien for your help.

Whatever the reason someone kills you, what good does it do to kill them back? Then you're no better then they are. I think its best to just warn them in chat. If they keep on killing you you can easily kick them with a poll. Also if you kill them back, the rest of the player get confused about who is being the 'actual' teamkiller. And ofcourse you should report those annoying buggers :mrgreen:

Arendas said:
I never even got a chance to type anything like "stop" or " i am sorry" I was too busy trying not to get killed. But nevermind.
Type it while you are dead and press enter when you spawn.

If you didn't want to kill him you wouldn't of thrown an axe at his head. TK's happen they are unavoidable and you are not banned so it would of been best if this was never brought up. You started the confrontation, it was not wise of Ord to retaliate so but you gave the first push and sent him on a spiral. I grovel like a coward when I Teamkill, often saying sorry several times, it takes no time at all. Like I said this entire situation was avoidable so to finish .. Less talking more raiding!

I do have to laugh though because I imagine if you looked at Ord's score you could never tell he had tk'd somebody so many times.

Things like these are not good, they are rather uncomfortable for the other players as well. And this mod shall never see the madness that I have experienced so often in the native 22nd Siege server...

Sometimes I feel like I should be able to take a awe-inspiring stance in game that resembles a certain piece of concept art that lies on my table with the title "bellyserker", but thats another thing again...

The most reasonable approach to teamkilling for personal reasons is: Change the team!
In this environment it is perfectly fine to bash each others heads in, but not as long as you are in the same team.
And the way you describe the situation it must have sucked for both of you, why don't you rather play against each other as you are supposed to be, rather than abusing the friendly fire?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom