A soldier or A gentleman

Users who are viewing this thread

HaoPeng

Recruit
      It's a difficult problem for me that which one I should be in the game(A soldier Or A gentleman)?  Guys you might know that Line-Battle is Gentlemen's war,yes as I see it should be like that,and I'd like to be a gentleman in Napoleonic Wars.  But I prefer deathmatch,could you tell me how to act like a gentleman in a deathmatch.  I'd love to spin when I attack someone,could you teach me more?Thank you:grin:

There are no gentlemen in deathmatch. I actually tried to be a gentleman but many unfriendly players made me a bitter and grumpy fella. Oh, those all body kicking and teabagging.

Body kicking and teabagging is nothing compared to musician killers or lancers or worst of all people who team up in DM. All in all I hate DM and I'm sad there's rarely other servers these days.

Oh btw spinning attacks is probably the most annoying thing you could do and it's not very effective. Better to learn to block/chamber and have a fun fight without making your opponent hate your guts.

True, true. Teaming in deatmatch is most irritating of all. But you'll get great feeling when slaying single-handedly those who dare start teaming.

what in the bloody hell is wrong with you? teaming up in deathmatch is the most awesome thing there is, the difficulty of actually getting a big team with making it crumble is very fun, the joy of slaying teamers? you are a sadist then, enjoying ruining other people's effort, sure, 3 people teaming and killing everyone in sight is somewhat irritating, but what is wrong with the so called ship crews? they are epic, especially when done right(no let-arty-in-don't-let-anyone-else leaders), the worst thing in deathmatch is people who kill musicians, second is ship arty who ignore people's pleas for mercy and sink all boats in sight

kadmendo99 said:
what have i done to you? i only want to play a flute, on a ship, without getting killed by people

Flutes are fine, going the ship is fine, but I hate the people who kill in teams, especially if they are good players. I'm one of the few people that doesn't kill unarmed players or arty

kadmendo99 said:
sure, 3 people teaming and killing everyone in sight is somewhat irritating

i agreed on that :razz:
still, ship arty wins at the "most irritating deathmatch thingy" contest, as theres basically no way to beat a skilled a arty who shoots all boats in sight

kadmendo99 said:
still, ship arty wins at the "most irritating deathmatch thingy" contest, as theres basically no way to beat a skilled a arty who shoots all boats in sight

Could just stop trying to get on the ship, what is so good about the ship anyway?

Back
Top Bottom