SP - General a short step ageinst snowballing. non-egrassion pacts and times of peace

Users who are viewing this thread

let me tell you my story
my name is faruun (inspired by for honor player and streamer faraam). ı am from battania. bla bla blaI.
I pledge my loyalty to caladog and become a vassal of battanians. after some time of war with western empire and me getting upper ranks in kingdom ı have managed to take lageta for myself. protecter kind of guy so I protect my villages from all their threats. making my towns prosperity increase and my villages. in these times of peace (we went war to sturgia and valndia here and there)somehow i have mananged to make my village's hearths to 1200+ and lageta 6k prosperity. in those time khuzait made way to our borders occupying 20+ fiefs and a lot of clans .
this is where the real story begins , they declared war we tried to defend most of the times they win but sometimes our army wins etc. after a war time passes battanian council thinks we have too much wars with factions and makes peace with khuzait (while we are at war with vlandia) we managed defend our territories which i have played big role in that demolishing 2 armies consecutively. we went to peace after days passed somehow our factions decided we should go to war with khuzaits (thier str 20k+ our is 8k ) and that war goes on 2 years or more ..... 2 yeaars battles after battle wars comes and goes between in this time (with vlandia , sturgia and souther empire) at the very last I have managed to defeat 3 armies of khuzaits 1200+ trooped with my 1200+ trooped army consecutively .... yes consecutively . took 20 + prisinors and force my faction to go peace with them (which if I dont defeat we should pay 5200 d) after the defeat we pay 500d. what a realief at last ı can make my villages go prosper agein (which they went to 200 hearth and 4k prosperity from raids )after 1 day ..... yes 1day our factions council decides to go war with vlandia(I couldnt stop them to) no reason think they can beat them after all those years of war exhoustion . like nothing happens. and 1 more day after war with southern empire for probably more tribute ...... and suddenly khuzaits decides this an opprtunity and declares war on us on the 3rd day . at that point me the player quit. that was enough, battles after battles wars after wars like I have nothing to do other then that . making relations with my notables doing some tasks playing games with random npc's listening tavern music while i get to know another potantial compainon . these are nothing. I should only make battles and deal with wars.(just kidding tho dont take it seriously)
story ends

what I suggest there realy should be diplomacy options like non-egrassion pacts or at least deciding better peace and war times. to recover from such a huge war.(and this is not 1 playthrough trust me i have been playing M&B bannerlord since they 1 of EA)
thank you if you even read my story :smile:

sorry for bad english

Non- aggression and/or defesive alliances. And above all.. Truce, after a peace!
Exactly, İ know they are planning deeper solutions for snowballing, like rebellion feature, thinking about alliance thing, my exact point is truce like mechanics should be in game just because we could do other things then battle

Exactly, İ know they are planning deeper solutions for snowballing, like rebellion feature, thinking about alliance thing, my exact point is truce like mechanics should be in game just because we could do other things then battle

Yes, I know. Bup diplomatic relations must come sooner or later too. It´s a too big part of the medivial spirit to ignore. And truce is probably the easiest of them to add.

very last I have managed to defeat 3 armies of khuzaits 1200+ trooped with my 1200+ trooped army consecutively .... yes consecutively . took 20 + prisinors and force my faction to go peace with them (which if I dont defeat we should pay 5200 d) after the defeat we pay 500d. what a realief at last ı can make my villages go prosper agein (which they went to 200 hearth and 4k prosperity from raids )after 1 day ..... yes 1day our factions council decides to go war with vlandia(I couldnt stop them to) no reason think they can beat them after all those years of war exhoustion . like nothing happens. and 1 more day after war with southern empire for probably more tribute ...... and suddenly khuzaits decides this an opprtunity and declares war on us on the 3rd day

Did you keep a save game of this? Because this is a bugged situation -- the Khuzaits going back to war with you on the third day after peacing out with them. There is a 20 day truce period after peace as of 1.5.5:
oW2tHR4.png

It has been in place for awhile now so it should be on 1.5.4 as well, but I don't have the main branch installed right now so I can't be 100% sure. At any rate, bug report it and include your save game because it is definitely behavior that the devs have been trying to prevent for awhile now.

Did you keep a save game of this? Because this is a bugged situation -- the Khuzaits going back to war with you on the third day after peacing out with them. There is a 20 day truce period after peace as of 1.5.5:
oW2tHR4.png

It has been in place for awhile now so it should be on 1.5.4 as well, but I don't have the main branch installed right now so I can't be 100% sure. At any rate, bug report it and include your save game because it is definitely behavior that the devs have been trying to prevent for awhile now.
I have the different saves from just after the peace decleration and decleration of war. then I will open a thread for this but how am I going to include save file to a thread. how did you even post any image :,D

I have the different saves from just after the peace decleration and decleration of war. then I will open a thread for this but how am I going to include save file to a thread. how did you even post any image :,D

After you make the bug report thread, go to upload.taleworlds.com and include the thread link.

As for my pic, I just host it on Imgur then link it here.

okay did some research on my playthrough, turns out it isn't 1-2-3 day more like 10-20-30 day between wars. looks like there is not any bug.
if there is a need to explain any thing, take 90 day interval. first day, war with vlandia , at 30th day war with khuzaits , 10 days after peace with vlandia ,(at 40th day) , 60th day peace with khuzaits , 10 days of full peace ,at 70th day war with vlandia agein. thats what happened probably
code sould be working for my playthrough but still my suggestion persists. after full peace with everyone after peace declaration with khuzait 10 days after (my guess) we go war with valandia while we didnt recover from last war from khuzaits. @Apocal @Tryvenyal
sorry for making unnecessary attention. I just felt like it was 2 or more days between wars.
and sorry for my bad english but you should understand my point :grin:

Back
Top Bottom