A question about simpletriggers.txt...

Users who are viewing this thread

Mythos

Regular
Can anyone tell me what the line is for how much food is consumed? I just decided to try out this mod, and I'm going through the little list of tweaks I make first. Some of them could be considered cheats, but it's more convenient. It's incredibly annoying trying to keep a huge army fed (by native standards, a 150 man army eats 50 units of food daily. In other words, in one day they eat up an entire item of food for each type of food.) so I make them eat much less. So yeah, anyone able to tell me where the line is? The values are obviously different from Native, since using Control+F to search for the native value doesn't come up with anything.

You do know they changed it. So food is eaten way slower, I think only half as fast.(at least I believe they did)

Yes - food is consumed *much* slower in SoD.  And the morale bonuses are better.  You shouldn't have trouble with food really until you've got over 150 troops in your party - and you can always use the patrols feature to mange it then (I have over 240 in my current game in my stack, and I have to keep about 2-3 rows of food around, to ensure about 4-5 days worth of food on me).  I prefer that to the patrols, and I don't see that as unreasonable for a 240 unit stack.  :razz:

Well, I just decided to go ahead and try it, and it actually is a lot slower. Guess I don't need to change it.

Back
Top Bottom