In Progress A party stuck disbanding issue

Users who are viewing this thread

Version number
v1.1.0
Branch
Beta
Modded/unmodded
No, I didn't use any mods.
Summary: I've created a party for my son, but soon realized he cannot use his noble bow yet, and I needed to give him a lesser tier bow by disbanding his party and taking him with me to a town where I could buy it for him and equip it. However, he's stuck at the village and keeps on recruiting troops while having "Disbanding" status and telling me all the same stuff about it while gaving a dialogue with me. Tried to fix it with campaign.destroy_party method, but the game doesn't even recognize this command.
How to Reproduce: Create a party for an offspring of your main, then order them to disband.
Have you used cheats and if so which: As it is a SandBox mode, I've used cheats to declare peace and give some fiefs back to my faction when it was at the verge of destruction to increase its chances for survival. However, campaign.destroy_party, which I tried to use in order to fix my issue, didn't work.
Scene Name (if related):
Media (Screenshots & Video):
Computer Specs:
GPU: Nvidia GeForce GTX 1650
CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 Mobile 3550H
RAM: 16 GB
Motherboard: HP 86D5
Storage Device (HDD/SSD): SSD

Same problem. In this case, the party I'm trying to disband is lead by brother (Nathanos) and the party has just sat at a village for a week or more. I can't add him back to my group and it lists the party as Angarys Party (family name) not Nathanos Party. Since I removed the troops before disbanding the party its also under 40% and I can't even add it back to my army to make use of it.

As an update, I went to the party, changed the leader to one of my companions, added troops to it (above 40%), then added it to my army. So now, at least I have Nathanos back, in case he wants to try a little baby-making, and I have use of the party again. It is a drain on my resources though since we aren't currently at war and I'd rather disband it.

Back
Top Bottom