A Mighty Challenge to Shake the Foundations on which Calradia was Built...

Users who are viewing this thread

kingofnoobia said:
Perhaps it would be a good idea to come to a conclusion over all the time, date and game mode stuff now?

I propose:

Date: Friday, 26 February

Time: 18:30 GMT - all niiiight long!

Game mode: Siege, either the full two planned hours or followed by Battle or TDM (Either poll or just let the devs pick what they want to play :wink:). I'd say 20 vs 20, the devs should be more than 50% of the dev team, imo.

Settings: Normal denarii, FF 1% on both (frustration should be as absent as possible in this match, imo :razz:)

I agree, but I would say 25 vs 25, so that more people can participate.

Highelf said:
-CoR_Fredelios (spec - cameraman3)

Whoa whoa and whoa wait what? When did I sign up as that? I have no camera operating experience nor experience regarding filming, well, anything! Ya really should give that spot to someone better y'know. :lol:

Fredelios said:
Whooo this is history in the making, ya damn well better let him film it! :mrgreen:

him as in someone that is not me :razz:

kingofnoobia said:
Perhaps it would be a good idea to come to a conclusion over all the time, date and game mode stuff now?

I propose:

Game mode: Siege, either the full two planned hours or followed by Battle or TDM (Either poll or just let the devs pick what they want to play :wink:). I'd say 20 vs 20, the devs should be more than 50% of the dev team, imo.

Settings: Normal denarii, FF 1% on both (frustration should be as absent as possible in this match, imo :razz:)

Contro-propose  :mrgreen:

Date: Saturday, 27 February
Time: 16:30 GMT
Game Mode: All      32vs32 (or 20vs20)
Settings:2000 denarri FF 2%

Cavalier Francesco said:
kingofnoobia said:

I propose:

Contro-propose  :mrgreen:

Date: Saturday, 27 February
Time: 16:30 GMT
Game Mode: All      32vs32 (or 20vs20)
Settings:2000 denarri FF 2%
The devs said they probably want to play from the office, so I assume they would prefer friday.

And I can agree with more FF. How about 75% non-reflective?

Saturday sucks.
But I think it is better if the Devs pick a time that suits them, obviously everyone of us has a different day & time that we preffer. The devs is a smaller group, so I think they can  come to a date & time easier.

What about 25 friend?

I would also like to join the fight, if there's still room for more warriors. :p

Any team, any class, any time/date, I am ready to do glorious battle!

if you'll accept a lowly recruit like me ._.

Well, Armagan said 20 GMT might be a little too late, so 19 GMT would probably be the safe bet, while still allowing some Americans to attend -- at least if they skive off work or whatever. Have to have some compromise with such an epic, global event. :smile:

Might as well join the fray with my own proposed settings:

Date: 26th February 2010

Hour: 19 GMT onwards for 2 hours or as long as the Devs want to keep playing

Battle: 24 vs 24 ( plus 16 spec ). Players join before spectators to make sure we get full teams, what with the issues concerning joining near-full servers.

Settings: 2 maps to be played. Battle mode. FF on 20% both. Normal gold. Team Dev using or at least starting off with Sarranids to see first-hand how they perform.

Teams can be swapped around every few rounds to let more people play. Some sort of password distribution and joining control system needs to be in place to prevent mass joining and keep the whole thing in hand, and it might be a good idea for somebody to draw up a roster with teams and reserves from the people who have already posted in this thread to decide the order in advance.

So I checked all of the time and mode requests, so what do you guys say about this:

Date : 26th of February, Friday

Time Start : 19:00 GMT (GMT+2 For Devs, so 21:00 at them.)
Time End : 22:00 GMT (GMT+2 For Devs, so 00:00 at them.)

Playing Time : 3 Hours

Game Mode : Siege, Battle/Team Deathmatch and 1 Chosen by Devs.

Game Maps: A Castle Map, 2 Chosen by Devs.

Factions: Swadians (Devs) vs Rhodoks (Community) / Sarranid Sultanade (Devs) vs Kingdom of Nords (Community)

Amount of Players : 24 vs 24 , 4 spectator cameramans so 52/64, 12 room for spectators too..
OPTIONAL : MAX. 4 Players from every clan so other people can join too, spectators not counted.

Server : The best server with the best pings for all the players and devs OR the server hosted by Devs.

Devs must be %50 of their team, and they get to choose their allies from community

Friendly Fire ON, %20

If Devs lose, their mighty leader Armagan kneels before the community in front of the whole forum with a locked, sticky topic :grin:

Everybody agree?

Not really, no. :razz:

Though I do agree that if we do Siege for a while (which I think would be ok, might be fun to attack the Devs' castle), we should use Castle 3. Don't like any of the other changes.

okiN said:
Not really, no. :razz:

Though I do agree that if we do Siege for a while (which I think would be ok, might be fun to attack the Devs' castle), we should use Castle 3. Don't like any of the other changes.

Well I changed Castle 3 to "A castle map" so if the community wants another map, we should play it although castle 3 is the best siege map , and the time is actually good for everyone (I guess :razz: )

Eh, it's mostly not too bad, but you do contradict yourself, FeaReaRth. You suggest 30 vs 30, but you demand the devs to be more than 50% of their team. How are they supposed to do that when there are only 13 developers :razz:?

I'm fine with an hour of Siege and an hour of Battle, but I really think the devs should decide what they want, we forumpeople will probably never come to a final conclusion. Hethwill, perhaps you could send Armagan a PM to ask which gamemode(s) he and the other developers prefer?

For the factions, why are we deciding what the developers should play with :razz:? Just let them choose. And it was all Hethwill's idea, so let him choose the forum veteran's faction. Might seem a bit undemocratic, but I really don't think we will reach an agreement on the factions within a reasonable time. Or alternatively, completely random factions.

kingofnoobia said:
Eh, it's mostly not too bad, but you do contradict yourself, FeaReaRth. You suggest 30 vs 30, but you demand the devs to be more than 50% of their team. How are they supposed to do that when there are only 13 developers :razz:?

I'm fine with an hour of Siege and an hour of Battle, but I really think the devs should decide what they want, we forumpeople will probably never come to a final conclusion. Hethwill, perhaps you could send Armagan a PM to ask which gamemode(s) he and the other developers prefer?

For the factions, why are we deciding what the developers should play with :razz:? Just let them choose. And it was all Hethwill's idea, so let him choose the forum veteran's faction. Might seem a bit undemocratic, but I really don't think we will reach an agreement on the factions within a reasonable time. Or alternatively, completely random factions.

Lol youre right about devs, but making hethwill choosing the faction is pretty undemocratic :razz:

Modified the number of players :razz:

Back
Top Bottom