A Mighty Challenge to Shake the Foundations on which Calradia was Built...

Users who are viewing this thread

Hethwill

Master Knight
Hail all who dwell upon the Six Kingdoms and beyond.

Warbands travel the land clashing and defying each others for the supreme conquest of glory and renown.

Hereby i challenge thee, Taleworlds, to set up your Warband team, and during a rainy afternoon face off all those who have the guts and courage to face you in battle.

Choose your day or night. Elect your maps and factions.

What say you ? With mighty Armagan leading you how can you fail ? Do we have game ?

Edit: We do have game, Hethwill. See you at 17:00 GMT today, -Armagan

this will be EPIC,  hell i wouldnt even mind if they cheated and armed their guys with semi-automatic muskets xD

I'm in. I am the best crossbowman you can find in Calradia! (not ;p)

Just name your place and time. The battle will be bloody but we are ready to take the field and show you what we are capable of.
just give us a few good extra players, otherwise you'll make short work of us.

Armagan said:
Just name your place and time. The battle will be bloody but we are ready to take the field and show you what we are capable of.
Haha, i will fight for the devs if you want  :mrgreen:

Armagan said:

Arch and I could maybe reinforce the devs if you're short on hands. I dunno if any of the other mods/admins play. :smile:

okiN said:
Armagan said:

Arch and I could maybe reinforce the devs if you're short on hands. I dunno if any of the other mods/admins play. :smile:
okiN armagan asked for good players  :lol:

nah just kidding, your a master sword'n'board horseman  :smile:

We need signups. Basically everyone is going to want in on this, but of course only so many people can play. The gauntlet is thrown and accepted, now the event proper has to be organized if this epic battle is ever going to actually happen.

Back
Top Bottom