Version number
v1.0.2
Branch
Main
Modded/unmodded
No, I didn't use any mods.

Baccus711

Recruit
Summary: Some hours into the campaign, a massive graphic glitch happens more and more often during battles and in arena fights.
How to Reproduce: Whenever I turn in fights, sometimes it doesn't happen when I turn right, but when I turn left or look up.
Have you used cheats and if so which: no cheats, latest versions of December 1st and after update December 2nd.
Scene Name (if related):
Media (Screenshots & Video): I have a video of the glitch but I'm too new to include external links...
Computer Specs:
GPU: Geforxe GTX 970
GPU Driver Version: 30.0.15.1179
CPU: Intel Core i5-4690 @3.5 GHz
RAM:
Motherboard:
Storage Device (HDD/SSD): SSD

i am having the same problem. It happens very often on the map, it also happens on the battlefields. I couldn't find a solution

Can you try deleting the contents of "C:\ProgramData\Mount and Blade II Bannerlord\Shaders" and "C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Mount & Blade II Bannerlord\Modules\Native\TileSets\pages" folders and verifying your game files?

Hey,
there is no Mout & Blade II Bannerlord folder in the folder:
"C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\"
Is that okay?

If there are no folders inside there it means its either Steam installed it to another directory or you are not playing on Steam. Which platform are you playing the game on? Is it Epic or GoG?

Thank you very much! I have checked and tested it. After 6 arena fights and 5 open-field fights, the problem has stopped!

You can set it to "problem solved"!

Thanks a lot!

Back
Top Bottom