A little tweak...

Users who are viewing this thread

TheGrim

Regular
So recently I used TweakMB to change the income of the fiefs and enterprises, as I was hurting on cash and getting pounded by ruthless taxes for my castles and cities. So I upped the percentage to what I thought was about twice as much, so I could make money. Also, I did the same for enterprises, so my trader-type char could rake in more cash as well (My merc army costs more than I thought :razz:)

So then I hopped back in game and eagerly awaited my next paycheck.

Oh lord.

Apparently, I'd changed it to something like four or five times as much, as that paycheck I made near 200 thousand denars. My rent of about 2000d seemed miniscule by comparison. I tweaked it down, but the damage was done. At least now I know where to go when I'm broke.

Has anyone else out there had a hilarious result because of a small, harmless-seeming tweak?

I used tweak MB to increase the amount of bandits (all types) so they weren't so small at later parts of the game.

I started a new game in Nord territory and the first thing to greet me outside of town was about 200 sea raiders :shock:

Dellivis said:
I used tweak MB to increase the amount of bandits (all types) so they weren't so small at later parts of the game.

I started a new game in Nord territory and the first thing to greet me outside of town was about 200 sea raiders :shock:

Same here.

Quixote said:
Bahaha yes, and was happily surprised :smile:
I never got that far up though, jeez! You could buy Calradia pretty soon.

Yeah, I only did it because Native was getting boringly easy for my warrior.

I put it in PoP, but money doesn't really help there -.-

Back
Top Bottom