A Letter To Tsar.

Users who are viewing this thread

PhantomRemix

Recruit
I have a letter from king carl to tsar. but when i tried to find tsar, he was gone. i tried to ask nobles and lords all this they said they don't know where is tsar alexsi. where can i find him? i tried finding for 2 days and he was still missing.

Defeated lords are stinking cowards, and they travel incognito. So nobody knows where they are, and they can't be looted even by professional looters. Also they need some time to patch themselves up. They may be offline for more than 1-2 weeks, my record was about one month.

Saiko Kila said:
Defeated lords are stinking cowards, and they travel incognito. So nobody knows where they are, and they can't be looted even by professional looters. Also they need some time to patch themselves up. They may be offline for more than 1-2 weeks, my record was about one month.

Thanks for the information. :razz: Hope that tsar alexei will get back soon that idiot noob opps ~.~

he also "might" be totally gone because of a bug, but dont jump to conclusions....
take some time off and go slaughter a couple thousand random soldiers or something  :twisted:

Thunderbird Anthares said:
he also "might" be totally gone because of a bug, but dont jump to conclusions....
take some time off and go slaughter a couple thousand random soldiers or something  :twisted:

So theres no way to find him??? or still have to wait?

PhantomRemix said:
Thunderbird Anthares said:

So theres no way to find him??? or still have to wait?
its a 50/ 50 chance

If he isnt back after 2 in game months, he aint coming back

Back
Top Bottom