A finished 3.1 is a ways off, but could we possibly get...

Users who are viewing this thread

Stravask

Sergeant at Arms
A fix for the siege gate bug in the "beta" 3.1?

It seems to be the only really major bug in the unofficial patch, I was hoping someone had found a fix for it.

Bluestrike said:
Yea just have your game in Edit mode. Its in the advanced tab of the configure menu on the start up menu.

Edit mode chugs through your computer. It's not designed to be consistently played in, especially for high-stress things like sieges. I'm hoping for an actual fix for the bug lol

Stravask said:
Bluestrike said:
Yea just have your game in Edit mode. Its in the advanced tab of the configure menu on the start up menu.

Edit mode chugs through your computer. It's not designed to be consistently played in, especially for high-stress things like sieges. I'm hoping for an actual fix for the bug lol
Very soon, very soon. I just got my computer put together today so I can work on Gekokujo again

Yup, I made a terribly avoidable mistake -- I based the gate code on the multiplayer siege tower code. It didn't occur to me that the singleplayer code was different. It looks like MP code only works in SP if edit mode is off (probably so you can test MP maps offline). I have no idea why they disabled it for normal SP, because I assume it's more optimized than the SP code

Back
Top Bottom