A Conventional War Between the USA and China

Jhessail

Master Knight
Best answers
0
Uurgh, so many typo's in that post. Bah, I'll leave them in, should teach me some patience while writing mini-rants and to proof read my stuff before posting.
 

Mrr.Phil

Master Knight
WBNWWF&SVC
Best answers
0
After watching "Mummy: Tomb of the Dragon Emperor"  I doubt china could field any sort of modern army  :wink: But in all seriousness, why are we talking about Chinese books?
 

dalai pasha

Master Knight
Best answers
0
Jhessail said:
USA can feed itself and half of the rest of the world, easily. USA is the biggest consumer on the world but that doesn't mean that she couldn't survive without the suppliers.
you are wrong, by definition. if the us had the capasity to content itself than it would. they consumed their capital. that's what you brainwashed keynsians don't seem to understand. and with the amount of debt and the regulations/taxes/mandates they have, it seems it is impossible to regain the capital they've had.

http://wiki.mises.org/wiki/Capital#Capital_consumption said:
Because capital is perishable, it must be renewed, if man wishes to enjoy the fruits of higher production. Saving must be repeated over and over, capital could break down and be replaced in whole or be repaired and kept in shape.
Man can avoid the trouble of saving and enjoy a higher consumption now. But if the capital is not replaced, production will later drop. Instead of saving and maintaining capital structure, capital is consumed. In this case, time preference has led man to prefer more present consumption, in exchange for greater losses in future consumption.[2]
Workers use capital goods to augment their labor to create consumption goods. Because of the time structure of production, it is possible to temporarily boost everyone's consumption, but only at the expense of maintaining the capital goods, which are so "consumed." At some point, reality sets in, and no "stimulus" policies can prevent a sharp drop in consumption.
Jhessail said:
What? No, that's all wrong. Oops, again, the underground nuclear bomb man. Okay, USA will pay for those products with unicorn horns and butterfly smiles. That's all you need.
it is funny how i get a warning for flaming for the fraction of the attitude you displayed in your reply.



the trade deficit is funded by borrowing. it is not rocket science, it is just basic economics. i know it is called the dismal science but come on...

http://cafehayek.com/2011/04/if-it-reasons-like-a-duck.html

chinese get lots and lots of dollars for their exports. if it was any onther country than th us, china would import back with that money. that means they would loot the us. they would bid up the prices in the us. instead they mostly buy treasuires with that money. it means that they loan it to the us.

Jhessail said:
Hey, I'm surprised it took you that long - ALMOST 12 POSTS - before you relapsed back to your conspiracy theory Youtube videos. You're a ******** moron, no wait - that's an insult to moron's everywhere - you're a ******** gigantic retard that deserves an Darwin Award post haste. You're supposed to be an economist but you're subscribing to totally bogus **** "theories" about economics! I seriously hope you were lying about your education before.
:lol:

long story short: usa's top exports is inflation.

 

Almalexia

Her Flamboyance, the Calipha
M&BWBNW
Best answers
0
dalai pasha said:
it is funny how i get a warning for flaming for the fraction of the attitude you displayed in your reply.
I find it absolutely hilarious, and wouldn't have it any other way.  :lol:
 

Rifleman

Knight
M&BWBWF&SNW
Best answers
0
dalai pasha said:
it is funny how i get a warning for flaming for the fraction of the attitude you displayed in your reply.
It's mostly because Jhessail is a likeable, friendly forumite, and people like her. And people don't like you.
 

dalai pasha

Master Knight
Best answers
0
Cookie Eating Huskarl said:
Sarcasm = warning? You must have great sarcasm.
Jhessail said:
Go take your pills and chill out in the mental asylum, freakazoid.

Hey, I'm surprised it took you that long - ALMOST 12 POSTS - before you relapsed back to your conspiracy theory Youtube videos. You're a ******** moron, no wait - that's an insult to moron's everywhere - you're a ******** gigantic retard that deserves an Darwin Award post haste. You're supposed to be an economist but you're subscribing to totally bogus **** "theories" about economics! I seriously hope you were lying about your education before.


Yeah, I can see that now, cheers. What an insane little freak.
how sarcastic.
 

Rifleman

Knight
M&BWBWF&SNW
Best answers
0
Hush, y'all.

If you ignore her occasional abrasiveness, she's very friendly.

dalai pasha said:
Jhessail said:
Go take your pills and chill out in the mental asylum, freakazoid.

Hey, I'm surprised it took you that long - ALMOST 12 POSTS - before you relapsed back to your conspiracy theory Youtube videos. You're a ******** moron, no wait - that's an insult to moron's everywhere - you're a ******** gigantic retard that deserves an Darwin Award post haste. You're supposed to be an economist but you're subscribing to totally bogus **** "theories" about economics! I seriously hope you were lying about your education before.


Yeah, I can see that now, cheers. What an insane little freak.
She wasn't being mean. You have to be able to translate. She was just saying that you're a goddamn gullible retard who shouldn't have been able to receive your degree.
 

Jhnking

Master Knight
M&BWBVC
Best answers
0
dalai pasha said:
Cookie Eating Huskarl said:
Sarcasm = warning? You must have great sarcasm.
Jhessail said:
Go take your pills and chill out in the mental asylum, freakazoid.

Hey, I'm surprised it took you that long - ALMOST 12 POSTS - before you relapsed back to your conspiracy theory Youtube videos. You're a ******** moron, no wait - that's an insult to moron's everywhere - you're a ******** gigantic retard that deserves an Darwin Award post haste. You're supposed to be an economist but you're subscribing to totally bogus **** "theories" about economics! I seriously hope you were lying about your education before.


Yeah, I can see that now, cheers. What an insane little freak.
how sarcastic.
Yes, because insulting you, and calling you out on all your insane bogus theories is sarcasm.  :neutral:

EDIT - Two Ninjas! Two ****ing Ninjas!
 

dalai pasha

Master Knight
Best answers
0
what s bogus and insane about an academic analysis of international trade? do you think i made this stuff up? have you ever heard of von mises, rothbard, hayek, peter schiff, doug nolan etc?
 

Catholic

Duke
WBWF&SNW
Best answers
0
Jhessail is far from friendly. :razz: She's extremely intelligent, amicable, and witty, but friendly's the last word I'd use to describe her. Friendliness extends to everyone, people, even the idiots.
 

dalai pasha

Master Knight
Best answers
0
the problem is i forget that this is the internetz and i m dealing with a bunch of teenagers. from now on i ll check this site before i reply to this kind of posts.




keep on sweety.
 

Jhnking

Master Knight
M&BWBVC
Best answers
0
Yes, because obviously a teenager with an actual brain that doesn't believe in every, already debunked might I add, conspiracy in the world, is less intelligent than one guy who can't seem to take two hints -

1. He's obviously not wanted here, and will only receive hate from everybody
2. The hint that you just maybe, MAYBE, be wrong when NOBODY else believes you, and can actually disprove you. And have, as much as you don't want to admit.