A Conventional War Between the USA and China

Users who are viewing this thread

dalai pasha said:
what does american people do for living? collecting unemployment checks, being frat boys with 250k of education debt age 24, dentists who dont cure any german of chinese but only american people, teachers, performence actors  and all those lovely stuff who cannot be exported and rely on imported manufactured goods.

all the world is looking forward to your collapse. if we get you off our backs we ll get to enjoy more stuff cause when we sell the stuff to you, you just send us worthless paper which wont buy anything.

I actually kill ****heads for a living. It's in my job description. "Kill ****heads, with bombs".

Oh, and even if the US economy collapsed to depression era levels, we'd still have a stronger economy than whatever ****hole desert country you live in.

Anubiz said:
Mmm..you judge only by what you see on TV.  I live in Russia and I know how things are. After the Soviet collapse, Russia was only lower in areas with a different flag and an open border. After the collapse of the Soviet Union, Russia slightly less, with another flag and open borders. To get you there in the west did not say the ruling party in Russia, "United Russia" is an old Communist Party. Only now it has become a little softer than in politics. That is why Russia and China are cordial relationship. Countries that were formed after the collapse of the Soviet Union are still close allies of Russia (except Baltic countries). And now the post-Soviet countries, are beginning to come together again in one actual state. And China knows that in the next 20 years, near the border of the newly formed vast country. And understand that it is better to have it in allies.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eurasian_Union
There is information that is not official observers are Serbia, Mongolia, Iran.
P.S
Forgive me for my english, :oops: but I hope you will understand what I wrote. :smile:
And Ukraine is hanging in the middle, with half of the country wanting to escape to EU and other half wanting to re-join Russia. Georgia wants nothing to do with Russia. Tajikistan is practically a Chinese puppet already just as Turkmenistan is almost a Turkish puppet, while Uzbekistan milks Americans as long as they can. Only Kazakhstan is solidly in the Russian camp. Let's see, that leaves Russia with Belarus, Kazakhstan and Armenia. That's one mighty empire, right there.

Also, what the heck happened? This thread was on page 8 the last I looked and now it has ballooned to page 14!

dalai pasha said:
china does not depend on usa a bit. who's your economics teacher, that idiot called krugman?

china is the producer of goods, america is the buyer. and america buys with a fiat currency. if this exchange comes to a halt, america is stuck with its paper currency and china with all the consumer goods.

china does not depend on usa to keep producing.

edit: you cant eat warbonds.
USA can feed itself and half of the rest of the world, easily. USA is the biggest consumer on the world but that doesn't mean that she couldn't survive without the suppliers. Oh wait, it's you, the underground nuclear bomb man. Go take your pills and chill out in the mental asylum, freakazoid.

dalai pasha said:
america is the buyer because the currency it prints/creates is the reserve currency and china pegged it's own currency to the dollar. thats why the chinese cant afford to buy the products it produces but americans can. if this stops they will consume their own products. in other words, china lends the us the money to buy the products. its not a real exchange. you buy all those stuff on the sellers credit.
What? No, that's all wrong. Oops, again, the underground nuclear bomb man. Okay, USA will pay for those products with unicorn horns and butterfly smiles. That's all you need.

dalai pasha said:
mage, you know **** about economics apparently. i wont argue about something that is this clear.
´
Hey, I'm surprised it took you that long - ALMOST 12 POSTS - before you relapsed back to your conspiracy theory Youtube videos. You're a ****ing moron, no wait - that's an insult to moron's everywhere - you're a ****ing gigantic retard that deserves an Darwin Award post haste. You're supposed to be an economist but you're subscribing to totally bogus **** "theories" about economics! I seriously hope you were lying about your education before.

Tiberius Decimus Maximus said:
Dalai Pasha happened.
Yeah, I can see that now, cheers. What an insane little freak.

Jhessail said:
Anubiz said:
Mmm..you judge only by what you see on TV.  I live in Russia and I know how things are. After the Soviet collapse, Russia was only lower in areas with a different flag and an open border. After the collapse of the Soviet Union, Russia slightly less, with another flag and open borders. To get you there in the west did not say the ruling party in Russia, "United Russia" is an old Communist Party. Only now it has become a little softer than in politics. That is why Russia and China are cordial relationship. Countries that were formed after the collapse of the Soviet Union are still close allies of Russia (except Baltic countries). And now the post-Soviet countries, are beginning to come together again in one actual state. And China knows that in the next 20 years, near the border of the newly formed vast country. And understand that it is better to have it in allies.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eurasian_Union
There is information that is not official observers are Serbia, Mongolia, Iran.
P.S
Forgive me for my english, :oops: but I hope you will understand what I wrote. :smile:
And Ukraine is hanging in the middle, with half of the country wanting to escape to EU and other half wanting to re-join Russia. Georgia wants nothing to do with Russia. Tajikistan is practically a Chinese puppet already just as Turkmenistan is almost a Turkish puppet, while Uzbekistan milks Americans as long as they can. Only Kazakhstan is solidly in the Russian camp. Let's see, that leaves Russia with Belarus, Kazakhstan and Armenia. That's one mighty empire, right there.

Also, what the heck happened? This thread was on page 8 the last I looked and now it has ballooned to page 14!

As for Ukraine agreed. Yes, and Georgia have strained relations, but we're still friends. More precisely our people, our common history, and I have friends who talk politics between our two countries, stupid. As for Uzbekistan, Tajikistan and Turkmenistan, what you wrote is complete nonsense, where did you get this information? In all these countries for our limited contingent of up to 15,000 people. Their armies are in the hands of the only weapons (tanks, planes, etc.), we sell them.

Yes, Georgia and Russia are such good friends that Russia only invaded them a little bit. Just a little bit! Honestly, what kind of friend can't forgive the occasional invasion?

Mage246 said:
Yes, Georgia and Russia are such good friends that Russia only invaded them a little bit. Just a little bit! Honestly, what kind of friend can't forgive the occasional invasion?
This is called politics. You are told that we attacked Georgia, and we say that Georgia attacked South Ossetia and Abkhazia.
But neither I nor you were not there. And the truth, we probably never will know.

With china out of the pictre it would be up to Colombia and other south american allies to start producing like hell, probably initial funds provided by usa, in the longterm we could become very wealthy  :lol:

It is awlays easier to find a new supplier than to find a new market.

Don't forget that a lot of the products you guys use also come from the South East Asian nations that China is bullying right now.

(Check out your wardrobe, maybe half of your novelty tees have "Made in Vietnam" written on them)

Ah yes, Abkhazia and South Ossetia. Russia is such a good friend to these not-states that they created and support! Why Georgia would care about losing part of its territory I have no idea. In the apartment that I live in, every once in awhile I arrive home to find that my neighbor has moved the wall and annexed another foot of my apartment. Do I care? Course not, that's just what good neighbors do.

Back
Top Bottom