94th Treble Admin abuse

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

rdhardy

Squire
Hi today i was on the EU1 offical and 94th Treble was the admin. a player called Tony was Teamkilling everyone and he didnt get slayed but someone else got one teamkill and got slayed  :roll: . anyway the next round started and Tony started Teamkilling again so i teamkilled him to stop him because Treble wasnt doing anything ,i know it was wrong to do it but Tony was about to Teamkill anyother player again so i got slayed as soon as i did that  :mad: and i will admit i was abit wrong but in the moment i was very mad so i did say he was a **** admin but i explain to him what he wasnt doing and alot of other people on the server felt the same anyway without any warning i got kicked from the server? is he ever allowed to do that because i said he was a bad admin? anyway its not the first time he has done stuff like this so im asking that you have a word with him or remove his admin. Here are some screenshots

abusemd.jpg

abuse2w.jpg

1112wr.jpg

i know its not alot to go on but i hope more people come forward with more screenshot or have seen what happend today

Thank you for reading this and i am sorry about it i dont like to complain but today has gone to far

As a regular player I'd like to say that i cant say i have ever seen treble abuse and i think most people need to remember that the admin are there to enjoy themselves as well.

This is screenshots one of my memebrs Pike took and asked me to post for him.

08D3899B6C860C966EFEA4495C07A237F43F3F6D

6ED61DCC34FD9EF9955821AE1DCD96F50BE16CF3

5772E40E5146392D6B4B59D973F3E248EE3F9BDB

52166706D1672866115ADBB72622CE772E605C39

86AD9C596D7DE17C46C0909C44BE3683A902ED3D

94th were trolling Pike aka Robert Hood in the chat and Treble did nothign about it, it even looked like he condoned it. I thought admins weren't meant to be bias? It happened around 14:00 BST today (17/07/12) if you need to check the logs.

Anyway I'm but a messanger.

DarkOmega said:
As a regular player I'd like to say that i cant say i have ever seen treble abuse and i think most people need to remember that the admin are there to enjoy themselves as well.
yes but admins are there for a reason to keep order on the server, he dosent have to be admin but he knew what he applied for and should act more mature
and follow the rules he was given when he took this job on.

and like i keep saying im sorry if people dont like what i am putting but i am not someone who likes to complain but today was just to far i have played MM and NW for a long time and ive never had any problems like this with admins infact i have never had to complain about anything before this was my first time doing it and im sorry for doing it but it just gone to far  :sad:

I am a complete witness to the OP's claims. Before this incident a very similar thing happened to me. Our entire team was repetedly getting teamkilled by this one guy - Treble did nothing. So after a few rounds I decided to take it into my own hands (no other option really), and then Treble slayed me, not the teamkiller.

Judging by the other screenshots I also beleive I saw him call someone a ******. Not admin behaviour that. He should have his adminship revoked for that alone. He seems bias and that's not a trait an admin should have.

Cheers, VII_MATT_IIV

Regardless of what treble did, I would like to point out that Administrating on  a 200 player server is quite hard.
Especially since admins can't spectate people while they are alive, or check logs.
Combine that with death / kill and spam messages all over the place and it would get even harder.
Needlessly to say, I don't mean to discard your claims I just want to make sure that everyone also understands that it's no easy feat to administrate the server without fault or error.

Also, another thing... please use the "spell check"  before posting. Make sure you include plenty of spacing in your post to make it easier to read and most of all to make it look better... more professional so to speak.

rdhardy said:
yes but admins are there for a reason to keep order on the server, he dosent have to be admin but he knew what he applied for and should act more mature

and like i keep saying im sorry if people dont like what i am putting but i am not someone who likes to complain but today was just to far i have played MM and NW for a long time and ive never had any problems like this with admins infact i have never had to complain about anything before this was my first time doing it and im sorry for doing it but it just gone to far  :sad:

What would've happened with any admin:
Teamkiller: Teamkilles multiple time.
Admin: Does not see it, and listens to the rules. He does not punish him since there is no proof.
Player: Player revenges.
Admin: Admin sees it and punishes the player. Teamkilling is teamkilling and there are no excuses.
Player: Insults admin for admin abuse.
Admin: Like any other admin does, kicks the player.

I am sorry, but personally I do not see the mistake in here. Admins are there to play and if they directly see mis-behavior they take an action against it. That is exactly their job and it is what he did.

What has happened on the proof James Stewart provided went too far indeed. Some people do not understand curse words do not always insult people and non-curse words can insult people aswell. Always mind your words, even if there are no bad ones in it.

I am not allowed to judge anything in this though, wait for Cenzii or Winfield to solve it. As stated in the rules you should next time use PM to solve it.

Rudovich said:
rdhardy said:

What would've happened with any admin:
Teamkiller: Teamkilles multiple time.
Admin: Does not see it, and listens to the rules. He does not punish him since there is no proof.
Player: Player revenges.
Admin: Admin sees it and punishes the player. Teamkilling is teamkilling and there are no excuses.
Player: Insults admin for admin abuse.
Admin: Like any other admin does, kicks the player.

I am sorry, but personally I do not see the mistake in here. Admins are there to play and if they directly see mis-behavior they take an action against it. That is exactly their job and it is what he did.

What has happened on the proof James Stewart provided went too far indeed. Some people do not understand curse words do not always insult people and non-curse words can insult people aswell. Always mind your words, even if there are no bad ones in it.

I am not allowed to judge anything in this though, wait for Cenzii or Winfield to solve it. As stated in the rules you should next time use PM to solve it.

Basically covered everything i was going to say.
Thanks for notifying us of the complaint, it has been noted.

p.s. might want to read over the rules yourself http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,226893.0.html

First of all, that Tony is banned.

Now the problem itself. You were teamkilled and admin didnt notice, which is understandable, because he didnt teamkill three people in a row, he always teamkilled one. So the admin would have to actually see it. You pointed out the problem once: "Treble tony got 3 teamkill last round and you do f**k all -_-". From what I can see in the log, Treble probably saw that message and was watching him the next round. Tony made a teamkill again, but before Treble could slay him, you teamkilled him. You got slayed for it and warned: "Dont revenge tk". There is 12 seconds difference between his teamkill and yours. Sometimes it is not so easy to find the name in the list. If you gave Treble the time to actually react, the situation could have been different. Unfortunately, Tony left after your teamkill and didnt come back, so he could not be punished anymore.

After you got slayed, you answered with this: "Treble you a **** admin mate Tony team killed 3 times last round you did f**k all to him then he tk next round still nothing i teamkill him to stop him doing it and you slay me f**king hell your **** =/". You expect warning for this? He slayed you according to the rules and you were insulting him for it. There is no admin, who would warn you for this. Every single one of them would kick you. Nothing would have happened, if you let Treble react. And how do I know that he would react? Because he typed: "Dont revenge tk". So he was watching the situation, otherwise he would type just "dont tk". So there is no abusing in this case. Everything was according to rules.

The other case is more serious however and I will deal with it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom