90th Perthshire Regiment of foot

Users who are viewing this thread

90th1yearold.png

Happy Birthday guys :wink:

Congrats, Viktor, and to all of the 90th, for a whole year of glory.
Old and new, veterans and recruits, good work to all of you, and I wish the 90th a good year following their anniversary.
Outstanding work, Viktor, don't let me down. :wink:

Windbusche said:
Congrats, Viktor, and to all of the 90th, for a whole year of glory.
Old and new, veterans and recruits, good work to all of you, and I wish the 90th a good year following their anniversary.
Outstanding work, Viktor, don't let me down. :wink:
Won't do <3 :razz:

All the best to the 90th. In the I 74th fought beside you guys in the CWD. We had some fun ass times in there and some not so fun ones too. I still regret the terms on which I left things with Viktor and I guess that pumped up blood and rashness were the cause of that. Viktor if you are seeing this, I have no idea which one is your TW account.

Just want to wish you guys good luck in the future from the newly founded 93rd!

Fer Scotland =>>>

93rd_Col_MacTavish said:
All the best to the 90th. In the I 74th fought beside you guys in the CWD. We had some fun ass times in there and some not so fun ones too. I still regret the terms on which I left things with Viktor and I guess that pumped up blood and rashness were the cause of that. Viktor if you are seeing this, I have no idea which one is your TW account.

Just want to wish you guys good luck in the future from the newly founded 93rd!

Fer Scotland =>>>
No hard feelings, we were both rash back then, all the best to your new regiment mate!

randompostaboutnothingthatisimportanttothisthreadinanywaypossibleijustliketopostrandomstuffaboutnothingatallbecuasethatisfunalteastthatsiswhatihaveheardfromothersanywayhavefunimout

The Nord said:
randompostaboutnothingthatisimportanttothisthreadinanywaypossibleijustliketopostrandomstuffaboutnothingatallbecuasethatisfunalteastthatsiswhatihaveheardfromothersanywayhavefunimout
Keep it on topic from now on? kz?

Back
Top Bottom