41st Regiment of Foote

Users who are viewing this thread

LtSpearing said:
roflbot.jpg

LOL

How many battles must I participate in to  become the rank of Inf? I don't like the sound of conscript, I was afraid last Sautrday I would be sent in first as a meat shield.  :smile:

hello in the name of tercio viejo de napoles honourable 41st, i hope see you fighting with us in the game. good luck mates

Ned_Stark said:
hello in the name of tercio viejo de napoles honourable 41st, i hope see you fighting with us in the game. good luck mates
Ah, I hope to see you this Saturday! Organized Warfare battles are the best.

Orchid said:
Ned_Stark said:
Ah, I hope to see you this Saturday! Organized Warfare battles are the best.

Yeah, are the best, this saturday good battle again

good to know taht you are active, now are thought times for Deluge; I`m glad we could play together last time and I hope we could afford having some "organised" one

with regards from whole FP

Played a bit of Deluge tonight, first time in ages! Haven't had much spare time last few months. I hope I'll have the time to play with XI again sometime soon.

we finally managed to have our server, so if you want to play just join us; I hope in near future, will be possible to play some invasion lil bit more organised way

with regards
FP_LNP_Major_Ksell

Back
Top Bottom