41st Regiment of Foote

Users who are viewing this thread

We few, we sad, depressed, lonely few, we band of suicidal, enraged brothers are the
41st Regiment of Foote.

g5iYH.png

We have existed for a year as a senior Regiment in Mount and Musket, formerly named the 41st Welch Regiment of Foot. We now bring our experience, teamwork, discipline and fighting mechanics to The Deluge in hopes of both ourselves and the community benefiting.

We exist as a formation so that our many members can enjoy the thrill and experience of large scale, 200 man+ battles, and benefit from the discipline and professionally held training we undertake weekly.
Within these trainings, we practice our ranged and melee, as well as train in formations and proper combat etiquette.

(Enlisting and the 11th legion Gaming Community)

The 41st Regiment of Foote is the main divisional gaming group for the 11th Legion Gaming Community, or XI for short.
The 11th's fundamental purpose is to allow a mass degree of fun and laughter, whilst maintaining a healthy level of maturity and stability in the clans we operate.

To find out more information about the XI, it's associated partners and to enlist with the 41st, visit our community website and forums at: www.thexilegion.enjin.com.​

(Organisation and Teamspeak)

When we play, we use a communications program called ''Teamspeak3'' to issue orders and discuss topics in general. Any wishful applicant would want to download said program before submitting an application. (Note that a Microphone is not essential, but is certainly useful)

We also have several Steam Community groups used for the advertising of event and as a quick way of accessing any member of the Regiment.

scaled.php

The current Ranking Officers for the 41st Regiment are:

Colonel TKTom
Lieutenant Colonel EJ777​

If any questions do arise about the 41st, any member of the 41st, the 41st server or any battles we participate in, please feel free to message us on this forum.

We currently field between 15-20 men at the weekly battle but would like to extend this to 20+, and operate as a mixed group of Pike and Shot when possible.
The majority of members within the 41st are EU, but we happily accept any NA player that wishes to join our slowly growing community.

scaled.php

FIGANDUM TRANSFIGERE

Screenshots
Screenshot 1.
B07A3A777DA6957F400F2988DE5174461A53B2A5
[size=12pt]Screenshot 2.

94DEA85D05074C4B3054D26F43E29F2D1EECD7ED
Screenshot 3.
808A3288651CB06A2C8CB9F4059B852ED8A0CA5F
Screenshot 4.
65997BCE6D8364042CF7B2E7DE0C239171480540
Screenshot 5.
2E1C3DAC402CDB1605ADC4A1963DDDC428B4B6C9
Screenshot 6.
6C810788F9C5B22CB157F5744059EC9C1EF35C18

Videos

None yet, they'll probably be uploaded as soon as our cameraman joins us during a battle. In the meanwhile, this is our youtube channel, feel free to watch the already uploaded videos there.

Ej777 said:
Sergeant Tristan said:
He just hasn't got around on teaching me yet. : D Nor have I gotten around asking him though. xD

How would Monkeh teach.... ''Helooo, my naym is Mr Monkeh and oim goin' to teach you a little bit bout' makin' images usin' a puterr.''
A...a pooter? You can't make images with that. THAT IS ABSURD.

chargers1783 said:
Ej777 said:
Sergeant Tristan said:
He just hasn't got around on teaching me yet. : D Nor have I gotten around asking him though. xD

How would Monkeh teach.... ''Helooo, my naym is Mr Monkeh and oim goin' to teach you a little bit bout' makin' images usin' a puterr.''
A...a pooter? You can't make images with that. THAT IS ABSURD.

Ah, but Monkehhh....

... Is Irish.

Back
Top Bottom