SP Native Fantasy 4 in one mod,LOTR,Arena,Nightmare&Brutal damage for down

What name do youu prefer to be used in this mod?

• Ringwraiths

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nazgûl

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Users who are viewing this thread

jockey said:
woooooooah this mod was well old im talking like years dude seriously i mean this probably wont even work on verion 1.7!!!1!! come on now think a little bit please you make me feel all giddy jsut to read your post it brightens my life a ltittle i kno it s right inside but you just ned to looka t the time the post was started my friend.

i'm thinking of changing this mod for version 0.704, and i'm trying out the new editors, i can't seem to get them to work.

well this is a good mod... truly a valiant effort on your part...however, theres alot of balance issues when it comes to gameplay, the whole 1 hit kill thing is kinda lame because that takes away alot of the fun of battle, damage was already very realistic, average person could kill u in 1-3 hits, and u them, with so much damage now u dont get much of a chance to realy fight unless your computer can handle having the maximum amount of troups in a battle, which alot of computers cant...i know my POS cant yet i can play halo on it with no lag, also, the main problem i see with this mod is its so innacurate in how it represents LOTR, your just gonna end up pissing off a bunch of LOTR fans...still a good mod though and well made, and yes i understand its not the finished version, im just trying to give some constructive criticizm so as to help in the creative process:smile:

i give up in trying to learn how to use the editor, i'll stick with the unofficial editor, map editor and manually editing for now.

Back
Top Bottom