SP Native Fantasy 4 in one mod,LOTR,Arena,Nightmare&Brutal damage for down

What name do youu prefer to be used in this mod?

• Ringwraiths

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nazgûl

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Users who are viewing this thread

new uruk_hai scimitar, here

All credits go to [url-http://taleworlds.com/v-web/bulletin/bb/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&u=2325]Gimli[/url]

could someone help me install this mod? i tried extracting the files with zipgenius but the files have no paths and i cant fully unzip them.

Can you download something else like Gzip or 7-zip or something? Or maybe your program supports keeping paths, but you didn't click a box you should/clicked a box you shouldn't have.

%installdir% (which is usually C:\Program Files) \Mount&Blade\Mods\Native . Of course, you need to backup your files. If you have m&b in the default dir, you can download my backup program. On second thought, no. I really should make that rerelease I promised with support for chosing different directories. So just copy+paste the folder.

hmm, i got 7zip and managed to extract all the files and put them in native. i dont think its working still though, i say dont think because i cant tell, how would i know if it's working?

I haven't played this mod, but it should change the names of units and places if it works. Try starting a new charecter and seeing if anything is changed, because some mods don't work with existing save files.

All of this got me to thinking about making a mod my self <_<

Drat! I must make...

a mod.

But what should it be about/based on? BTW, jacky, I could help you rename the towns, if you haven't already.

Tips:

Name the towns that are in the middle of the map (between Gondor & Mordor) Northern, Central, and Southern Ithilien. Or, just Northern & Southern.

From the movie, Northern Ithilien is where the Evil Men were ambushed by the Gondor Rangers, and Frodo was captured by Faramir.

Why is Saruman the "king" of Mordor? He's the Isengard guy. Might I suggest 4 factions?

Rohan and Isengard on one side, Gondor and Mordor on the other?

Rohan Count/King names - Theoden (King) Eomer (Count) Eowyn (Count, Female). There should only be 3 cities for Rohan.

Gondor Count/King names - Denethor (King (steward, actually)) Faramir (Count, in Northern Ithilien) Boromir (yeah, he's dead, but he's a count anyways)

Isengard Count/King names - Saruman (King), Lurtz (Count)

Mordor Count/King names - Sauron (King), Sauron doesn't share his power, b****!

I haven't read through the topic as I don't have much time so please don't flame me for this response if someone has said it already.

I don't mean to be picky but in the poll it says which one do you want, "Nazgul" or "Ringwraiths", that doesn't make sense because Nazgul is just Black Speech for Ringwraith.

sweet, but if it is possible plz enlagre the mod *i know its hard*

LOTR map, more characters , things like that :razz: that would be great!

Anakin said:
I haven't read through the topic as I don't have much time so please don't flame me for this response if someone has said it already.

I don't mean to be picky but in the poll it says which one do you want, "Nazgul" or "Ringwraiths", that doesn't make sense because Nazgul is just Black Speech for Ringwraith.

it doesn't matter, i'm not going to bothering changing such detail.

Sorry for being annoying but its J.R.R. Tolkien (not J.K.K.), it stands for John Ronald Reuel Tolkien. Maybe you should correct it, since you're basing your mod in his work.

About the ringwraith/nazgul thing, Nazgûl dosnt mean "ringwraith", it means "Nine", and I vote for Nazgûl.

actually it does means "ringwraith" but since everyone says the word refering to "the nine" it gets another concept by association...

If you need help doing some textures I can gadly help you, the moment I arrive home, but that can take some months since I will be travelling for study.

hope this doesn't annoy you, but just wondering if there is anything else you need in order to get your mods to work. i've done the simple extract to modules\native job, but still not having any luck. :???:

hope it doesn't take too much of your time

woooooooah this mod was well old im talking like years dude seriously i mean this probably wont even work on verion 1.7!!!1!! come on now think a little bit please you make me feel all giddy jsut to read your post it brightens my life a ltittle i kno it s right inside but you just ned to looka t the time the post was started my friend.

old im talking like years dude

You mean months?

Last post: Sep 13, 2005

Holias, this mod wont work for the current version of M&B and I see little chance of it returning.

Someone or another around here was thinking of making one, not sure who it was though.

Back
Top Bottom