22nd Regiment of Foot (recruiting) (Under new leadership)

Users who are viewing this thread

bobthe8th

Knight at Arms
1290041145-5349.png

The 22nd Regiment Of Foot is once again needing recruits!​

Recruiting Process:
When a hopeful expresses an interest in joining the 22nd foot, he first makes an application in the forums (link below), and then he is placed in the militia. The militia is basically a pool of new members to the clan, where the Captains can pick from to fill their companies. The recruits are trained by the staff sergeant, teaching them everything they need to know about the 22nd foot, and when he deems them ready, he puts them through the screening test, through which they are promoted to private, or fail and stay as a recruit. Only privates are allowed to leave the militia for a Company.

The 22nd foot would function as a clan, competing with matches, providing a fun gaming atmosphere and community, and replicating a real Napoleonic regiment. The members must hold themselves with pride, after the intense training, and regular trainings they will be the best of the best, but they must always conduct themselves properly, and so here are some rules:

22nd Foot Members must:
>never disobey a direct order
>always follow the rules of the mod
>conduct themselves well in public

Those are general rules, the following are some rules that may be useful in training situations:

>Only the officers talk on TS, if you wish to say something but are not an officer, you must type PTS (permission to speak)
>No jumping about, kicking, hitting, attacking or any disturbances while formed up.
>Never fire off a weapon without being told to
>Never kill without being told to.
>Orders must be followed immediately and quickly.

Each Company has an "active" list and a "reserve" list. To remain in a Company, you must attend 6 trainings per month, if you cannot, you must provide a reason, with plenty of warning. If by any chance you are unable to be active for a while, to avoid being kicked out you may ask to be palced in the reserve squad.

The Best of the Best is back​

Maj. Uhtred

Good luck with it Uhtred, in my opinion you are a bluddy good leader. In game and out of game, so i'm sure you'll do well with this.

ChairmanMaoWao said:
Good luck with it Uhtred, in my opinion you are a bluddy good leader. In game and out of game, so i'm sure you'll do well with this.
For applications, please go to our forum.
Thank you!

If you need anything (sermons or anything :wink:) then I will be happy to help. Good luck and I hope to see more of you lot in-game :mrgreen:

I am sure that after this campaign you will be flooded with new recruits seeing as you are the brains behind it all.

Back
Top Bottom