2016 U.S. Presidential Elections: The Circus Is In Full Swing

Users who are viewing this thread

Well look at you guys believing Trump is 100% corrupt while Biden is definitely not, in both cases without definitive evidence or court ruling.
Trump is objectively corrupt because he was found guilty of it and admitted to it, with his scam Trump Foundation.
"The Trump Foundation has shut down, funds that were illegally misused are being restored, the president will be subject to ongoing supervision by my office, and the Trump children* had to undergo compulsory training to ensure this type of illegal activity never takes place again,"
* Donald Trump Jr., Ivanka Trump and Eric Trump

watching this shhh show since Tuesday... i ate all the popcorn in the vicinity.
you know guys here in Russia even dead people voted for Putin some years ago, but it pales in comparison to what is happening in the US of A for the last months.
And i'm not exactly sure is it two-party system to blame, or it is a problem with the electoral college... but man... it's such a disgrace what happens before our eyes as it now.

watching this shhh show since Tuesday... i ate all the popcorn in the vicinity.
you know guys here in Russia even dead people voted for Putin some years ago, but it pales in comparison to what is happening in the US of A for the last months.
And i'm not exactly sure is it two-party system to blame, or it is a problem with the electoral college... but man... it's such a disgrace what happens before our eyes as it now.
What happened?

Well look at you guys believing Trump is 100% corrupt while Biden is definitely not, in both cases without definitive evidence or court ruling. I don't care about your elitist biases. I've been on the ground while this was unfolding. I know there will be no justice for us because the stakes in the US are too high. But don't gaslight me. Hope they choke on our money.

That's not how it works. It's not on us to prove that Biden is innocent of this particular fact, it's on you to prove that he is guilty. It works the same way with Trump or anyone else.

I also most definitely do not think that Biden is an innocent angel, he has been a politician for over 40 years, I am sure he did something unsavory during his career at some point. Heck, I was ranting against him a few posts ago, did you not read that? I just don't know that there's any substance to the accusations on this particular point, since I have yet to see any convincing evidence that he or even his son did something illegal.

Also, dude. Elitist biases, really? I delivered packages in the snow last Christmas because I was broke as hell thanks to the ****ed up American immigration system. You are barking at the wrong door.

I adore the 'innocent until proven guilty in a court' type of argument, but I'll have to forgive you for this one.
We live in very different parts of the world, and the justice systems in Eastern European countries don't always act in good faith. In fact, they have a terrible reputation for being subjugated to certain groups of interest, be it political parties or businesspeople. To enforce my opinion, we have had a massive bank fraud operation going on between 2012-2014 and an even more severe case of money laundering through our court system, and: a) the institutions which were supposed to prevent this fiasco were aloof b) as of 2020, we have recovered a grand total of $0 from the $1 billion heist c) two scapegoats were released after serving a mere 4 years in prison d) none of the judges were ever held accountable for laundering the money of the Russian underworld, nor the politicians who amended the law immediately before the whole operation. That's just the tip of the iceberg, by the way.
When you are confronted by a system that is clearly not independent and which does not punish fraud, you can't just sit in a ivory tower and comfortably say 'no court decision - not guilty'. Doing so is tacit approval and ignorance. When the system doesn't do its job, it's only logical to doubt and question everything.
Also, don't tell me the US court system is free of partisanship. You've literally had an uproar last month as Amy Coney was nominated for the Supreme Court.

Great, so now instead of conflating 6 different things, by what standard should we assume that Biden is guilty, in your opinion?

Is it by the amount of hearsay? Is it by how loud the hearsay is? Is it by how much I dislike a particular person?

By his literally what skills son being paid crazy money by a company dealing in things he knows nothing about. If that itself isn't screaming corruption to you, I don't how I can help you. Even if there was no prosecution and interference in it, this is blatant corruption.

Yes, the Trump family is corrupt too, blablabla, etc etc.

Start with journalist reports, and maybe pick some cherries from blackmailing. Opponents love to do that...It's a thorny job to decide the amount of sin one had possibly done by studying media and blackmailing, but around here it's the only way. Of course, you'll end up with biases, exaggeration and fake news, but sometimes, public pressure is the only way to get an official investigation started.

By his literally what skills son being paid crazy money by a company dealing in things he knows nothing about. If that itself isn't screaming corruption to you, I don't how I can help you. Even if there was no prosecution and interference in it, this is blatant corruption.

So corruption is when:
1. You hold public office;
2. Your son has a cosy job.

If I become president, and one of my kids lands a cosy job (using my name) at some company in who-knows-where, I will be found guilty of corruption, removed from office and offed to jail. Very nice legal analysis, dude.

Perception of corruption is not corruption, although it should be accounted for because it erodes trust in public officials.

Last edited:
The issue though is that the whole thing started out with Trump trying to find anything he could to throw mud on Biden. My point is not really justice related, it's more related to the fact that you can't disprove a random statement. (I hereby accuse you of eating fried squirrels for breakfast. Bet you can not prove me wrong on that one, can you?)

I am not a fan of the amount of money that Hunter Biden was paid as a salary for that position myself, but that by itself is a far cry from proving corruption and collusion in criminal activities. There's a lot of CEOs and other big shots in the industry that are paid a ridiculous amount of money and don't really have any competences to justify that. I think it's ridiculous, but it's legal and it's an accepted part of society. And if we want to make a comparison between Trump and Biden based on that, well we all know who has the most children leeching from society because of their daddy's (or rather, in Trump's case, granddaddy's) name.

I am also not saying that this should not be investigated. Weaver however was claiming that Biden is the incarnation of corruption and that Trump should be elected to save the world from him, which to me sounds like conspiracy theory fueled nonsense when we don't even know that he did anything wrong. And the specific events that he mentioned revolving around the Ukranian prosecutor who got fired are a conspiracy theory that is being pushed by Trump and his minions.

This is Eastern European thinking at its finest. Hunter Biden admitted he made a poor decision about something, I forget what, but the amount of corruption and even what Biden did was inflated by Trump and his cronies and even then the US Attorney General Barr, a Trump crone couldn't find enough evidence of wrongdoing to prosecute Biden.

Hunter Biden didn't even do **** but give advice and get paid. What's this **** about getting paid crazy money or not being qualified? No evidence of Joe Biden leveraging his position as the VC either. This is why you mob justice freaks need to chill out.

This is Eastern European thinking at its finest.
BRUTUS

There are numerous non-corrupt ways powerful people can get their children wealthy. Not saying that it's a fair state of the world but corruption is something else.

I am not Brutus or Eddie, maybe don't assume that we're an amorphous blob trying to humiliate Ukraine. You weren't anywhere near the alleged scandal, stop ****ing lying.
I'm dumbfounded by the amount of leeway you are willing to give Bidens and US corrupt justice system to avoid noticing the obvious.
We had a corrupt president, well connected in the criminal world and basically controlling the entire country's economy through nepotism and corruption. We had this Burisma company, who miraculously won pretty much all the tenders for developing natural gas sites in the country. Coincidentally it was owned by the man who also headed the ministry of ecology and natural resources, which was in charge of the aforementioned tenders. And the books in that company were cooked pretty hard. And then they just randomly hire Biden Jr.
Unless he is a complete moron, there was no way he did not understand the company was involved in the state-level corruption and he full well understood what was expected from him personally.

And you're willing to call me a liar because I didn't hear Biden personally admit his guilt. Cutie, you're a dumbass.

Weaver however was claiming that Biden is the incarnation of corruption and that Trump should be elected to save the world from him, which to me sounds like conspiracy theory fueled nonsense when we don't even know that he did anything wrong. And the specific events that he mentioned revolving around the Ukranian prosecutor who got fired are a conspiracy theory that is being pushed by Trump and his minions.
Sounds like a conspiracy theory fueled with nonsence because you pulled it out of your own ass.
I don't give two ****s about Trump. It's not about Trump, for the thousandth time. I don't think Trump will save anyone from anything.
Trump and his minions did not make it up. It is not a theory, conspiracy or otherwise. We here knew this all was happening back in 2015. Before Joe even started pulling his weight on our judicial system. Which was far from perfect, mind you, but under pressure it finally started going after the actual high ranking embezzlers.

Even the Guardian, the ultimate anti-Trump media, wrote a solid piece on Burisma, Zlochevsky and Biden's role in all this BEFORE Trump's minions "made it all up". They wrote it this way because they didn't know that Biden would become Trump's main opponent. And that Trump would use this against Biden. .
That's the only reason everyone is now pretending there was nothing fishy happening in Ukraine to begin with.
So a few years in, Trump picks this scandal up and they completely change their narrative.
Conspiracy theory? Sure, carry on performing that autofellatio.

Last edited:
I'm not claiming I have enough evidence to put Hunter, let alone Joe behind bars. I don't need to prove anything beyond reasonable doubt, because I'm not a prosecutor. I can make my own private judgement at a much weaker standard of proof, because the sanction is literally nothing.

Oh yeah Hunter provided muh advice and guidance. This guy who's never even worked in a law firm, never managed a single company and his entire career is being a "lobbyist" while his father is first an entrenched and influential senator and then the vice president. His legal and business insights on Eastern European energy and Congo mining markets are so invaluable that an Ukrainian oligarch and a Chinese government "company" are just mesmerized. I'm just glad, nay relieved that he was around, perhaps the global markets would come to halt if he wasn't there providing advice and guidance. The 600k -900k dollars a year he got for it are a pittance.

Alternatively, the Ukrainian oligarch and the Chinese government are just pals with Joe and wanted to get his son a cozy job with the pay of a Fortune 500 VP. Just 'cause they're like cool and chill. People like that never expect anything in return, they just really like helping out American vice presidents' sons.

Guys...

The real scandal is how it was near-totally surpressed, despite there being a decent evidence to at least open the story - the laptop and an open testimony of someone who claimed to personally witness and participate in it - by big media and people were gaslit to think that taking hundres thousands a year from oligarchs and Chinese government is just completely normal and there is nothing to see and it's a conspiracy, it's basically like denying the moon landings.

Back
Top Bottom