2 Bugs

Users who are viewing this thread

Dzhalagash

Recruit
1) During the The Secret of the Black Mace questline, in the village of Nesvizh, after conquering the Polish Commonwealth to Radziwill every time you ask the correct question to the village elder a new group of deserters appears, every time, you can like spawk armies of them.
2) Following The Secret of the Black Mace questline I conquered Vilna as last one, I appointed it to myself (including the 3 connected villages), having also a good relationship (30) with the town the merchant guild of Vilna was proposing me a 19% profit interest. After defeating the last Polish lord of the old reign for no apparent reason my profit interest gets demolished back to 14%. I had many saves and tried with each one, the nerf of interest from 19% to 14% happens exactly as the last lord is defeated, the rebel factions wins the war and the town color name changes from red to yellow. It's like that the merchant guild changing faction forgets that I still am the lord of the town. I tried to raise my reputation to (60), and still 14%. May I have some clarification on how the tax interest % is affected?

Back
Top Bottom