In Progress 2 bugs in 1 thread 1.5.8

Users who are viewing this thread

Version number
Branch
Beta
Modded/unmodded
No, I didn't use any mods.
First bug, if you have 2 campaigns with 5 save slots on each if you start deleting those saves from top to bottom you will notice you cannot delete a second save on second campaign
Second bug, pictures of nobles, recruits, items do not load
The game is on SSD btw if any of you smartasses out there wanting to blame my equipment

Only a few minutes ago, I was fuming about the amount of gratis stress-testing work I've been doing on this game, myself. So, I get what you're saying; it's frustrating to have to report these things at all, when we just want to play the game and not have to deal with bugs.

However, that's beside the point. My point was: the devs have requested that a separate thread be created for each bug, in order to make it easier for them to track issues. If you want them to take note of the report, it probably would be a good idea to use the format they've requested.

...My two denars.

early access is a easy way to reap the hype and scam the people, I mean that literally became the meaning of the phrase
Well, everything is clear with you. Everyone owes you, you were deceived, you do their work for the developers, applause to you

Back
Top Bottom