1stEPI (1st East Prussian Infantry Regiment) [Recruiting]

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
We're also planning on allowing 7th trainings to count towards participation.  That way players who belong to both regiments won't have to choose one or the other.  We would however, prefer if people that have duel-membership would try and attend trainings for both units.  That way we don't have a lot of 7th members just "showing up" for 1stEPI events and not knowing anything.  It would also be a good way to get to know the MM players as well. 

Hey here is my steam name my dad named it when he got me the account with a game as a surprise
nepatsfan4ever

Gopats, you may not want to give that out publicly. A lot of people outside of the Regiment might read this thread. I will add you, though.

We'll begin scheduling trainings this week, and hopefully begin training by next week. As Rig and Reth said, we should have enough trainings, both formal and informal, that everyone should be able to attend.

Also, while attending all trainings in a given week is not necessary, I would like to encourage everyone to make as many as they can, because we will need a substantial amount of people to work on some tactics.

Let me wish you good luck for your regiment.
It's nice to see that you have(or are going to really soon)lanched. :grin:

Official Launch!

Congratulations everyone! We have officially launched, and it is time to begin scheduling trainings.
I would like to begin with at least two trainings at different times, and on different days.

So for now, I would like everyone to respond with the following information:
- List ALL days that are convenient for you, and specify which one you most prefer
- Specify whether you are in a North American or European timezone (or other)
In addition to these, we will also conduct informal trainings.

Also, we have formed a steam group to facilitate good communication. All members and recruits should PM me their steam contact information on Taleworlds so that I can invite them to the group.

It will still take us about a week to get underway, but I have high expectations!  I know all of your abilities, and I am expecting great things from the 1st East Prussian Infantry Regiment!

Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday are very convenient for me, while the rest of the days are iffy depending on events during the week.

I am on North American, Eastern Standard Time, GMT -5

I'm looking forward to training.

Response to ideal training times
-My time-zone is GMT+0.
-As long as it isn't before 4pm
-Not on Tuesdays and Thursdays from 6:30-9:00
-Not after 10pm

North America mst which does not view day light savings time here so I am 3 hours behind est in summer and 2 in fall
Mondays Wednesday thursday Friday work best at 7 est

North American, CST (GMT -6).  Mondays, Thursdays, Saturdays are currently the best days for me.  Any of those are fine.

Key said:
North American, CST (GMT -6).  Mondays, Thursdays, Saturdays are currently the best days for me.  Any of those are fine.

Does this mean that you wish to join?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom