1stEPI (1st East Prussian Infantry Regiment) [Recruiting]

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
No we are not affiliated with the army.  We hope to work closely with the army in battles and other events, but we are not subject to their leadership.  If this prevents you from joining the 1st East Prussian Infantry I am disappointed, but I understand where you are coming from.  There are many other quality regiments that you can find inside of the Prussian Army.  I hope to see you around.

Glad to have you, Avoric!

Shall I add you as 1stEPI_Rkt_Avoric, or is there another name you prefer?

Also, if you have any questions, feel free to ask here or send me a PM.

Added.

I'm getting excited. In about another week, we can start planning our first training sessions.

Your paragraphs are like magnets in MM! Glad to have you Avoric. I hope that everyone or most people on the roster will be able to attend the training once they start.

Hold up -- so, what happens to this thread?

How are we supposed to gather 20 active members in the first place if we are not allowed a thread to introduce ourselves and coordinate everything?

Added as 1stEPI_Rkt_Kedran

Glad to have you aboard, and hope to see you at training!

You boyz should join up in the Prussian Imperial Force, there arnt any downsides, im Korp I commander, promoted from my hauptmann rank(optional promotion) from the 5te Landwher. I think it was good move because, people like regiments being part of something, army trainings are good, working together through whispers during line battles are good coordination. But if you dont wanna join, its ok. Itd be nice if we had a 3rd Line Infantry Regiment to fill the core of our lines

Lackay said:
You boyz should join up in the Prussian Imperial Force, there arnt any downsides, im Korp I commander, promoted from my hauptmann rank(optional promotion) from the 5te Landwher. I think it was good move because, people like regiments being part of something, army trainings are good, working together through whispers during line battles are good coordination. But if you dont wanna join, its ok. Itd be nice if we had a 3rd Line Infantry Regiment to fill the core of our lines

Is this the same thing as the Prussian Army? We wish to work close to them, and perhaps work with them in events, but we would rather keep independence to form a unique company without having to adhere to any imposed structure or training methods for the moment.

Reapper45 said:
Another transfer from the glorius 7th

Welcome aboard, 1stEPI_Sdt_Reapper!

Feragorn said:
Argus, I'd be happy to fight when needed. Don't call me up as a full time member. Perhaps a Jaeger or other support troop?

Would be great to have you whenever you can attend, Fera!

Perhaps we can have a Volunteer Jaeger or Reserve group. Or perhaps you could be one of our musicians, if that suits your fancy :smile:

Hibiki said:
Feragorn said:
Argus, I'd be happy to fight when needed. Don't call me up as a full time member. Perhaps a Jaeger or other support troop?

Would be great to have you whenever you can attend, Fera!

Perhaps we can have a Volunteer Jaeger or Reserve group. Or perhaps you could be one of our musicians, if that suits your fancy :smile:

I ain't no musician.

How about a militia segment for mercs? Jaegers or light inf.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom