1stEPI (1st East Prussian Infantry Regiment) [Recruiting]

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Imperial Scum Your Emperor IS DEAD AND YOU WILL BE TOO.  Shhhhhh, do you hear that The Voices in My head Tell ME TO KILL FOR KHORNE. KILL! MAIM! BURN! KILL! MAIM! BURN! KILL! MAIM! BURN! KILL! MAIM! BURN! FOR LORD OF BLOOD AND KING OF THE SKULL THRONE KHORNE!!!!!!!!!!!
trethmeier said:
So how did our Tale World's page become an advertisement for Warhammer?
When i started it :grin:

Thank you Stalin, it's always interesting, but I think it is time to get back on track.  Let's worry less about what the minions of Khorne will do and worry more about what we're going to do to the French! Onwards to Glory men!  Für das Vaterland!  Für der Kaiser!

Well, we haven't even officially launched yet =P

We'll grow in no time, I predict.

PolishSTALIN said:
I given SKULLS TO THE SKULL THRONE AND THE EMPEROR'S SKULL SHALL BE ON THAT THRONE FOR LORD KHORNE!!!! BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD!!!!!!

Your comrade filled with CHAOS,

STALIN
The Heretics will suffer the ultimate punishment.

Cleanse, purge, KILL!

Advertisement for Warhammer? Sounds good :grin:
But i agree with Feldwebel, Reth. Let's stay on topic and not transform this thread into a Warhammer 40k nerd rage.

Hibiki do you need your Officers trained.  Our Academy can make your officers as disciplined, fearless, and tactically minded as the best Officers in any regiment.  Just extending a helping hand, which i rarely do.

>PolishSTALIN

I apologize for the late response.

I appreciate the offer, but my officers are already well trained and experienced leaders from the 7th. You would be hard pressed to find more capable leadership than we have here, and even then, we have an excellent pool of capable members from which to draw any more NCO's and officers.

Our tactics, leadership, and discipline are rather unique, and our current leadership is experienced in and suited to the way we do things. So, I have the utmost confidence in them.

Best Regards,

Argus

Argus no need to apologize, i understand clearly. I'm trying to find officer to put in a Training pool and I'm trying to stick with Prussian Regiments first( I may have to train the Damn Franchise).

You Comrade,

Stalin

SergeantMax said:
Hibiki, will the training times be similar to the times from the 7th? (because if they are, i'll have to leave)

As far as I have heard times will be made to work with both EU and US players (if possible). Times have not yet been set yet though so perhaps you will get a say in what time they will be.

-Spartan- said:
I would like to join the 1st East Prussian Infantry. Still got spots?

We have plenty of spots, though we haven't even launched yet. I can put you down as a prospective recruit. What name would you like to use?

SergeantMax said:
Hibiki, will the training times be similar to the times from the 7th? (because if they are, i'll have to leave)

Don't worry. We're going to ensure that we have at least two trainings a week, and work out times that both US and EU players can attend. Times will not be the same as 7th practices, but we might allow members to attend 7th practices as guests for credit (as this will probably help out NA players if our practice times wind up being geared towards Europe).

Hibiki said:
-Spartan- said:
I would like to join the 1st East Prussian Infantry. Still got spots?

We have plenty of spots, though we haven't even launched yet. I can put you down as a prospective recruit. What name would you like to use?

Ähm, just noticed something, are you guys actually affiliated with the Prussian Army?
Love the Ideals of this group, but also want to play as part of the entire army.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom