1K Win Badge When?

1K Badge?

• Total voters

Users who are viewing this thread

Yeh badges are so generic and boring . Add badges to be like achivments in warband mercenaries , they have few achivments but they are pretty cool and some hard to get.
1. Shoot enemies 20 times with bow without being hit back in a single skirmish.
2. Kill the most deadly enemy within first 30 seconds of the round.
3. Dismount 5 horses while being on the mount.
4. Deal over 2000 damage crushthrough with 2h mace within 1 skirmish match
5. Kill 5 enemies in row while being last man standing.

there can be hundrea of cool badges like this and they are so much more unique than have1500wins.... who cares about win badges its just matter of time until u farm it
There would be way to many badges if they did this. What you are suggesting would be good for Steam achievements.

I don't see any problems with having larger win badges. Win badges add a slight incentive to play the game but I don't think many people grind towards the next win badge.

There would be way to many badges if they did this. What you are suggesting would be good for Steam achievements.

I don't see any problems with having larger win badges. Win badges add a slight incentive to play the game but I don't think many people grind towards the next win badge.
it makes distincive difference in player skill with badges i posted, if you see player having Last man standing badge u know he is badass not to **** with cos slaughtered 8 enemies as last man standing while u see someone with 1000 wins ...who cares ...it can be some random captain player who doesnt even know to block or feint a single attack.

it makes distincive difference in player skill with badges i posted, if you see player having Last man standing badge u know he is badass not to **** with cos slaughtered 8 enemies as last man standing while u see someone with 1000 wins ...who cares ...it can be some random captain player who doesnt even know to block or feint a single attack.
Precisely, quite frankly we see players with 750 wins badges that resemble moderate AI on a regular basis.. In short, wins don't mean anything at the moment.

Wins don't equal skill. You should be worried about the players name rather than their badge. Lots of great players in skirmish don't even equip there highest badge.

Wins don't equal skill. You should be worried about the players name rather than their badge. Lots of great players in skirmish don't even equip there highest badge.

I disagree to some extent. Wins do not necessarily mean you are an amazing player, but anyone that has the 750 badge is definitely someone that is good at the game, you can't dispute that. Badges are a reward for dedication and effort, time spent playing hours upon hours on Bannerlord, it's motivation to achieve something that is difficult to achieve. I know that I personally have played hours trying to get a certain badge, so certainly it would increase player activity if they added a couple new ones. Bannerlord people just be weird like that I don't know what else to say :razz:

At first i only played this game for the badges, but over time i noticed there was more to the game, competitive-wise, as you progress and get better whether it's in captain or skirmish, they all have their good players, but badges are just something that give us boys to strive for ya kno. a 10k badge would definitely be a challenge to get

At first i only played this game for the badges, but over time i noticed there was more to the game, competitive-wise, as you progress and get better whether it's in captain or skirmish, they all have their good players, but badges are just something that give us boys to strive for ya kno. a 10k badge would definitely be a challenge to get
10k isnt a challenge, its a milestone.

Getting 10 headshots in one game would be a challenge

Name who is a good skirmish EU player that doesnt use highest badge ?
I haven't played much EU skirmish given that I am a NA player. I would say that most of the really good skirmish players in NA don't equip their highest win badge. I don't understand what is the big deal about creating higher win badges?

I haven't played much EU skirmish given that I am a NA player. I would say that most of the really good skirmish players in NA don't equip their highest win badge. I don't understand what is the big deal about creating higher win badges?
Good NA players ??

anyway i dont have anything against more badges with wins im just saying they are generic and boring and that badges i suggested are way cooler and better.

Good NA players ??

anyway i dont have anything against more badges with wins im just saying they are generic and boring and that badges i suggested are way cooler and better.
Remember the good old days when people would make threads and argue whether EU or NA had the better players/teams :grin:

I disagree to some extent. Wins do not necessarily mean you are an amazing player, but anyone that has the 750 badge is definitely someone that is good at the game, you can't dispute that. Badges are a reward for dedication and effort, time spent playing hours upon hours on Bannerlord, it's motivation to achieve something that is difficult to achieve. I know that I personally have played hours trying to get a certain badge, so certainly it would increase player activity if they added a couple new ones. Bannerlord people just be weird like that I don't know what else to say :razz:
I agree with Chris on this, it's motivation to achieve something that is difficult to achieve. Lets keep in mind this aint just about skill in game but also your patience trying to get a game. Everyone on the team plays a role when playing these matches. Big shout out to dedicated Players!

I agree with Chris on this, it's motivation to achieve something that is difficult to achieve. Lets keep in mind this aint just about skill in game but also your patience trying to get a game. Everyone on the team plays a role when playing these matches. Big shout out to dedicated Players!

Thanks so much for the support, you guys mean so much to me and your kind words.

i didnt read the thread but i want badges for kill/death ratio and for number of kills and number of assists - all of which should be based on unit type, thx

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom