1K Win Badge When?

1K Badge?

• Total voters

Users who are viewing this thread

You know the thing you learn in 1st grade, it's kind of like a little jingle to help kids understand increments of numbers, it starts off like this..

Five, Ten, Fifteen, Twenty

Badges kind of sound like this: Five, Ten, Fifteen

Why? Why is there not a 1K Win Badge? It doesn't make sense to stop it at 750 at all.

tenor.gif

I mean.. why not, there are people who play "that" much, so why not give them a little reward for that. I don't think its hard to implement.
Ah like the 1001 other featues and bugs you mean?
"Not hard to implement" doesn't give it a higher priority over other stuff.

If they would sort their priorities by effort the game would probably be in an even worse state.

Never liked badges and most likely never will like badges. Especially when most badges are so generic as "Win x amount of matches". Only interesting and fun badge I know is the " Corona" badge.

There should be badges for kills/assists for each class (ex: Beduin, Oathsworn, Clan Warrior, Khan's Guard, etc.) and each and every weapon.

This would encourage playing with a variety of classes, equipment, and playstyles

Please lets drop the badges and start having ranks instead. Some special badges, sure but these "win" badges say absolutely nothing but how many hundreds of hours you've played the game.

They are already being worked on, will most probably arrive with a future feature patch.

Yeh badges are so generic and boring . Add badges to be like achivments in warband mercenaries , they have few achivments but they are pretty cool and some hard to get.
1. Shoot enemies 20 times with bow without being hit back in a single skirmish.
2. Kill the most deadly enemy within first 30 seconds of the round.
3. Dismount 5 horses while being on the mount.
4. Deal over 2000 damage crushthrough with 2h mace within 1 skirmish match
5. Kill 5 enemies in row while being last man standing.

there can be hundrea of cool badges like this and they are so much more unique than have1500wins.... who cares about win badges its just matter of time until u farm it

Back
Top Bottom