Currently viewing this thread:

Version number
Branch
Main
Modded/unmodded
Unmodded

Delonghy

Sergeant at Arms
Was switching weapon from spear to axe in jump got a hit in the air and this happend(you can even see that for half second my spear is equipted on my back) but i didnt take away my shield and it went on my back insantly and i was not able to switch weapon or put on a shield.

Last edited:

MArdA TaleWorlds

Community Support & Localization
Community Support
M&BWBWF&SNWVC
You sure you did not touch your mouse wheel?
Forwarded to the QA team for further investigation. We will reach out again if we need more information. Thanks for reporting and sorry for any inconvenience!

Last edited:

Delonghy

Sergeant at Arms
i touched the wheel but i rolled it up you can even see that my spear was on my back before my shield so i switched weapon but in same time i didnt

MArdA TaleWorlds

Community Support
M&BWBWF&SNWVC
The QA team informed me that they were unable to reproduce this issue in the most recent version of the game. Can you try to reproduce this issue again in the latest version of the game?

MArdA TaleWorlds

Community Support
M&BWBWF&SNWVC
We could not able to reproduce this issue. Could you try this with a different mouse if you can and see if it will happen again?

Delonghy

Sergeant at Arms
We could not able to reproduce this issue. Could you try this with a different mouse if you can and see if it will happen again?
what mouse can have with it? i was trying to change shield in moment of full release of trowing but you have animation of taking shield off

MArdA TaleWorlds

Community Support
M&BWBWF&SNWVC
Do you have a reliable way of replicating this issue? We tried but could not manage to reproduce. We suspect it might be regarding to the mouse you are using (even though it seems irrelevant). Forwarded the gif.

Top Bottom