19te Prussian Infantry [Recruiting]

Users who are viewing this thread

Where do you hear about us?

What can you bring to the table? Support - Back Cover - front cover - cav cover - etc.

Have you ever participated in another regiment? Actually no. Why? Because only played the mod for a month now due to CRPG Strategus being down

Can you make trainings on Thursday at 8pm EST or Sunday at 5pm GMT? For sure

Desired Name : Deadlysiins

EU or US/Canada : US, NA

The thing I enjoy the most about Musket mod is the fact that it is "Different".

Some medals were given after the Sunday Line Battle:

Thief of Honor: Steve & Sergeant_Harper stole the flag from the cold dead hands of the enemy. Good job lads!

thiefofhonor.png

Sharpshooter: NilRaven showed excellent marksmanship during volleys. A hit on every shot fired I think.

sharpshooter.png

A complete list of medals available are listed here

Remember to join the fun @ our website: http://19te.enjin.com !

When you join we will add you to the Roster.
Any medals will also show up on the Roster.
You will also be given a character. Please feel free to update the photo on that character.

I'll be there for training... got day off :smile:
And hey! We need more EU players! Otherwise those yanks will over number us! :grin:

I agree , we need more EU players . And i cant attend the training since its 3 AM for me so sorry i cant come .

Joshly, sorry but i cannot come tonight since i am on holidays in the mountains in a hotel . The funny thing is that there is internet but no PC. So I have been reduced to posting with my PSP which got the internet. typing this post takes me more than 10 minutes .

apiks said:
Joshly, sorry but i cannot come tonight since i am on holidays in the mountains in a hotel . The funny thing is that there is internet but no PC. So I have been reduced to posting with my PSP which got the internet. typing this post takes me more than 10 minutes .

Been there too.

Where do you hear about us?

What can you bring to the table? accuracy

Have you ever participated in another regiment?no

Can you make trainings on Thursday at 8pm EST or Sunday at 5pm GMT?yes

Desired Name :Kevin

EU or US/Canada :EU

The thing I enjoy the most about Musket mod is its fun and i like that its based on the napoleonic times______ . (Optional)

Where did I hear about this regiment: Baker

What can I bring to the table: Mature an occasionally funny

Have I been in another regiment: First and hopefully last

Can I attend training on the weekends: Most of them will be made and if I can talk my dad into letting me download Mount & Musket then I can attend every single one

Desired name: Elite Sniper

EU US/CANADA: USA USA USA!

What you enjoy about Mount & Musket: I like to be able to play big scale line battles and with the 19th REGIMENT!!!!!!!!

Where did I hear about this regiment: Just looking around.

What can I bring to the table:I'd say I'm pretty good a command because I'm American :smile:.

Have I been in another regiment: 5te Kunmark, 1st Brunswick (both disbanded).

Can I attend training on the weekends: Most of them, because of personal issues (parents) I will not sometimes but I will give ample warning.

Desired name: Hogan

EU US/CANADA: US

What you enjoy about Mount & Musket: I would be remiss if I did not say............... LINE BATTLES!

Back
Top Bottom