19te Prussian Infantry [Recruiting]

Users who are viewing this thread

Where do you hear about us? Joshly

What can you bring to the table? I'm a great meat shield  :cool:

Have you ever participated in another regiment? Only 5arge's Pubs

When can you make trainings on the weekend?(Day and time will be determined from these question results) Anytime except for Saturday night, thats 4 drinking

Desired Name : 19te_Rkt_Sergeant_Harper  ... yes i know having sergeant in my name is kinda confusing  :wink:

EU or US/Canada : USA

The thing I enjoy the most about Musket mod is everything.

Hey, The 18e use that banner. Could you pick another one please? It would help to stop any confusion or whatever.

Thanks,
Lowlander Colonel of the 18e

Lowlander said:
Hey, The 18e use that banner. Could you pick another one please? It would help to stop any confusion or whatever.

Thanks,
Lowlander Colonel of the 18e

Yeah I just noticed that today as well, we will likely change it tomorrow.

Where do you hear about us?
Frank
What can you bring to the table?
I will gladly charge to my ultimate demise :grin:
Have you ever participated in another regiment?
No
Can you make trainings on the weekend?
Depends when they are
Desired Name
Pvt. Ryan (or whatever rank)
EU or US/Canada :
America...F*ck Yeah!

The thing I enjoy the most about Musket mod is playing a game with Napoleonic Combat

Where do you hear about us? mars_fr

What can you bring to the table? a fair, adult, supportive, friendly and experienced community player

Have you ever participated in another regiment? e3s

When can you make trainings on the weekend?ill try to attend any training and of course directly say if i don't have time

Desired Name :Michi

EU or US/Canada :EU

The thing I enjoy the most about Musket mod is that it is a very tactical team orientated game with a mix of an ego shooter

Haha Training today was a little rough, we'll have to wait a little bit longer before we start marching in double ranks.  :lol:

19te is off to a FANTASTIC start, bear with me and keep up the good work!

Where do you hear about us? My pal 19te_Sdt_Pascucci

What can you bring to the table? (Witty answers accepted) Other than the massive python in my pants, I bring raw, warband melee skills to the table, precise artillery aim, my steel will and disciplineeeeeee!

Have you ever participated in another regiment? Nein

When can you make trainings on the weekend?(Day and time will be determined from these question results)  8:00am-11:00am & 4:00pm-11:00pm on Saturdays and the entire day on Sundays (Pacific Standard Time)

Desired Name : TehSoviet

EU or US/Canada : Canada

The thing I enjoy the most about Musket mod is bagpipes . (Optional)

Where do you hear about us?
I googled around for good Mount and Musket groups. I'm tired of shooting a musket once and never using it (except for the bayonetta) again.
What can you bring to the table? (Witty answers accepted)
I will follow orders, be on time, and use a microphone for communication (unless told to do otherwise). Quite honestly I'll just be a good member on the regiment.
No I have not, this is my first unfortunately.
When can you make trainings on the weekend?(Day and time will be determined from these question results)
5PM - 11PM Eastern Time weekdays, all hours on weekends.
Desired Name :
Rosenzweig (Or just Rosenzweigjcb)
EU or US/Canada :
US
The thing I enjoy the most about Musket mod is _______ . (Optional)
The sheer organization of the line attacks.

Good to see your regiment coming along so well Josh. Let me know if you need me to come in and show you guys the ropes (of marching) sometime at training ;p

Welcome aboard TehSoviet and Rosenzweig!

And Kegger, We have a lot of green guys  :lol:  I would love to have some help in the trainings if you are available.

Where do you hear about us?  One of the 19th regiment's member informed me about it.
One of the 19th regiment's member informed me about it.

What can you bring to the table? (Witty answers accepted)
ohhh ... I think that is depending on the situation but... I think nearly EVERYTHING that isn't fasted^^

No.

When can you make trainings on the weekend?(Day and time will be determined from these question results)
Nearly all times (but not any week-end)
Maybe afternoon ?!?

Desired Name :JaegerSchnitzel (or something like this with Schnitzel^^)

EU or US/Canada : Europe

The thing I enjoy the most about Musket mod is: The old flair and the smoke of my "courageous" rifle. I waited a long time for a 3rd person game like this! (Optional) [/spoiler]

Back
Top Bottom