• BOTH

Votes: 47 41.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
13exa said:
But to make it, It mean make New Dialog. And then I must give you Pure Dialog, and you must change all Companion Dialog again! :shock: 
Still want to have it?  :oops:
awww  :sad: I must repeat the companion dialogue again from the first, maybe it's ok..I will make all backup dialogue each companion  :mrgreen:

Alan De Soison said:
13exa said:
But to make it, It mean make New Dialog. And then I must give you Pure Dialog, and you must change all Companion Dialog again! :shock: 
awww  :sad: I must repeat the companion dialogue again from the first, maybe it's ok..I will make all backup dialogue each companion  :mrgreen:
I can make companion dialogues for you if you don't mind

and i have a suggestions
make the market limited to indonesian, especially arms and armors, as the dutch and english boycott our trade, and make a black market too for arms, with higher price of course

joseph590 said:
dam nice job
thanks  :grin: and success too for your The Vast Fields of Europe Mod  :wink:

DamienTomasi said:

and i have a suggestions
make the market limited to indonesian, especially arms and armors, as the dutch and english boycott our trade, and make a black market too for arms, with higher price of course
thanks for your help..but maybe the dialogue later because I am afraid there are some that clashed with the coding.

yess I like your suggestion about the dutch and english boycott indonesian trade..I like it..but I'm cannot coding.. :sad: maybe for indonesian we can buy some weapon not in marketplace but in german/china/russian weapon smuggler  :grin:

sammac said:
Nice stuff.

I hope for somthing multiplayer.
yes thank you.. I will make SP first, then maybe MP in the future  :wink:
DamienTomasi said:
I have problem too..I cannot make A Map.. :sad:
can you Make a JaVa map..?? not all Indonesian Map..Just Java, Madura Island and Bali island  :roll:

First of all, Halo semua!

Then, talk 'bout the mod. If you're planning to make a map that consists of Java, Madura, and Bali, you will need ships. Why not add Borneo (Kalimantan) and Celebes (Sulawesi)?, mungkin SUmatra juga?

What I want is that you guys would make Surabaya the hardest city to take (beseige), as it's our Heroes City and I live there as well :mrgreen:, can you do that?

Lastly, will there be tanks or mechanized infantry? Kalo nggak ada juga nggak apa2 sih sebenarnya

Harus bikin bambu runcing gan! :grin:

Keep up the good work!

FireWaterThunderSteel said:

Then, talk 'bout the mod. If you're planning to make a map that consists of Java, Madura, and Bali, you will need ships. Why not add Borneo (Kalimantan) and Celebes (Sulawesi)?, mungkin SUmatra juga?

What I want is that you guys would make Surabaya the hardest city to take (beseige), as it's our Heroes City and I live there as well :mrgreen:, can you do that?

Lastly, will there be tanks or mechanized infantry? Kalo nggak ada juga nggak apa2 sih sebenarnya

Keep up the good work!
yes just Java map to Bali island..because i dont want to big Map  :???:
i make surabaya already occupied by the British
Batavia/jakarta occupied by the Dutch
Ambarawa occupied by Japan
Djogyakarta become emergency capital of Indonesia
Tasikmalaya occupied by Darul Islam Rebel
Madiun occupied by Communist Party Rebel

of course there is a bamboo sharpe for indonesian Militian jihad Fighter
bambul.jpg
bambu2.jpg

yeeesss There is a Sherman Tank and british Bren Carrier, the Dutch and british using Sherman tanks in military aggression I and II, but I cannot make it move because i'm cannot coding and dont have skeleton or animation for tank..Sad :cry: ( maybe the sherman tank just for scene? ):mrgreen:
tenka.jpg
brencarriere.jpg
ruinscene.jpg
japsbunker.jpg
jeepq.jpg

mahindra is making a Jembatan Merah / the red bridge of surabaya Battle scene , that the British General Mallaby Died in his Car
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NbLSRhewLXA&feature=related
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gVUQqW-AIjM

13exa said:
Alan De Soison said:
13exa said:
Alan De Soison said:
heey exa ..can you making some coding when we enter the mosque ..we can recruit a indonesian Hizbullah fighter and indonesian Jihad Fighter ??  :eek:
I can't if you mean Player enter The Mosque from Town Center Scenes.
I can do it If you mean Player enter The Mosque from Town Menus then Player will talk to some Recruiter/Ustadz to recruit Hizbullah Fighter and Indonesian Jihad like what I will make for my MC mod :grin:
yess yes yess..Ok then  :grin:
so it must in the town menu..ok then..make it hehehehe :wink:
just Indonesian Hizbullah Fighter and Indonesian Jihad fighter  :eek:
Dunde is missing about 2 month..?? after he sick.. :sad:
i hope he okay :sad:

Alan De Soison said:
FireWaterThunderSteel said:

Keep up the good work!
yes just Java map to Bali island..because i dont want to big Map  :???:
i make surabaya already occupied by the British
Batavia/jakarta occupied by the Dutch
Ambarawa occupied by Japan
Djogyakarta become emergency capital of Indonesia
Tasikmalaya occupied by Darul Islam Rebel
Madiun occupied by Communist Party Rebel

of course there is a bamboo sharpe for indonesian Militian jihad Fighter
bambul.jpg
bambu2.jpg

yeeesss There is a Sherman Tank and british Bren Carrier, the Dutch and british using Sherman tanks in military aggression I and II, but I cannot make it move because i'm cannot coding and dont have skeleton or animation for tank..Sad :cry: ( maybe the sherman tank just for scene? ):mrgreen:
tenka.jpg
brencarriere.jpg
ruinscene.jpg
japsbunker.jpg
jeepq.jpg

mahindra is making a Jembatan Merah / the red bridge of surabaya Battle scene , that the British General Mallaby Died in his Car
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NbLSRhewLXA&feature=related
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gVUQqW-AIjM

Nice nice, I can't make the map though, sorry :sad:

I prefer the name just "Bambu Runcing" not "Sharp Bamboo" or something like that

another suggestion if you don't mind, a mine field :grin: , it would look great on a siege battle, with trenches and barbed wires and things, it would looks great, and i'm learning to map so i can make java, don't thing i can make madura though, but i'll try it

Alan De Soison said:
nomad1414 said:
Mod has been bookmarked .
Thank you..thank you very much for your support nomad1414  :wink:

some New scene for town or village
a Mosque
mesjid.jpg

nice mosque, but i think the windows should be shaped like the Rhodok shield with carvings all around it :grin:

ChapterMaster said:
Put Malaya as a playable faction :grin: coz its my country :grin:
If The Map is Whole of Nusantara. Of Course there will be Malaysia.
But As Far As I know, The Map just Include West Java until Bali.  :grin:

13exa said:
ChapterMaster said:
If The Map is Whole of Nusantara. Of Course there will be Malaysia.
But As Far As I know, The Map just Include West Java until Bali.  :grin:

yup, battles in Indonesia 1945 is mostly take place in Java and Bali

DamienTomasi said:
nice mosque, but i think the windows should be shaped like the Rhodok shield with carvings all around it :grin:
yes it's not finished yet  :razz:

ChapterMaster said:
euumm..Maaf..sorry..The Map just only focused in Java Map :neutral:

dion1195 said:
dutch woo hoo im from the netherlands and i like the dutch troops hahahah
thanks  :wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom