• BOTH

Votes: 47 41.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow, your mod looks very good
keep up the good work, and maybe you can put more handguns, it's good for early-game as it's price is pretty cheap

DamienTomasi said:
Wow, your mod looks very good
keep up the good work, and maybe you can put more handguns, it's good for early-game as it's price is pretty cheap
yes thank you Damien..we will put more handgun and some revolver pistol too  :eek:

some new screenshoot
73357828dk.jpg
32853103.jpg
16844374.jpg
33683975.jpg
40403753.jpg
52916469.jpg
39069468.jpg
60748056.jpg
10432716.jpg

testing Owen SMG and Bren MKII
Credit Owen SMG and Bren MKII for my Friend Mahindara.. :cool:
71367818.jpg
92099148.jpg
53641650.jpg

13exa said:
Ternyata dan ternyata wkwkw  :mrgreen:
Hei Exa...by the way, Have you watched Oeroeg movie ? I've watch it and It is a great movie, the story of the friendship between Johan ten Berge ( dutch )and Oeroeg ( indonesian )since they were kids and were like brothers. when Indonesia declared its independence. they separate, Johan ten Berge joined into Dutch army and Oeroeg became Indonesia guerrilla fighter.
here the Oeroeg trailer:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rf4hX0q3e8A
:eek:

Alan De Soison said:
13exa said:
Hei Exa...by the way, Have you watched Oeroeg movie ? I've watch it and It is a great movie, the story of the friendship between Johan ten Berge ( dutch )and Oeroeg ( indonesian )since they were kids and were like brothers. when Indonesia declared its independence. they separate, Johan ten Berge joined into Dutch army and Oeroeg became Indonesia guerrilla fighter.
here the Oeroeg trailer:
wow, dramatic story, is it Indonesian made?

ijin kopi banner ke siggy yak

DamienTomasi said:
Alan De Soison said:
13exa said:
here the Oeroeg trailer:

yess It's a dramatic story about their friendship  :cry:
they both try to maintain friendship and Brothers, but the revolution situation increasingly enlarging the distance between them. :cry:
no it's made by both..indonesia and Holland

Alan De Soison said:
DamienTomasi said:
Alan De Soison said:
13exa said:
here the Oeroeg trailer:

yess It's a dramatic story about their friendship  :cry:
they both try to maintain friendship and Brothers, but the revolution situation increasingly enlarging the distance between them. :cry:
no it's made by both..indonesia and Holland
wow, who's the director?, Steven Spielberg?

anyway let's try to stick to the topic

DamienTomasi said:
wow, who's the director?, Steven Spielberg?
anyway let's try to stick to the topic
noo..not Steven Spielberg hihihi :lol:
I don't know..I have the dvd..and it's great movies
I do not know why this good movie is not playing on Indonesia tv. only in theaters.
oeroegtv.jpg

king of europe said:
is this singleplayer ????
yes single player
but there is no progress now
i'm really busy now in real life

13exa said:
DamienTomasi said:
is this mod going to have Jenderal Sudirman for the javanese guerilla?
Of Course, He is great Icon for this mod  :mrgreen:
yes there is a Bung Tomo, soedirman, etc etc

heey exa ..can you making some coding when we enter the mosque ..we can recruit a indonesian Hizbullah fighter and indonesian Jihad Fighter ??  :eek:

Alan De Soison said:
heey exa ..can you making some coding when we enter the mosque ..we can recruit a indonesian Hizbullah fighter and indonesian Jihad Fighter ??  :eek:
I can't if you mean Player enter The Mosque from Town Center Scenes.
I can do it If you mean Player enter The Mosque from Town Menus then Player will talk to some Recruiter/Ustadz to recruit Hizbullah Fighter and Indonesian Jihad like what I will make for my MC mod :grin:

13exa said:
Alan De Soison said:
I can do it If you mean Player enter The Mosque from Town Menus then Player will talk to some Recruiter/Ustadz to recruit Hizbullah Fighter and Indonesian Jihad like what I will make for my MC mod :grin:
yess yes yess..Ok then  :grin:
so it must in the town menu..ok then..make it hehehehe :wink:
just Indonesian Hizbullah Fighter and Indonesian Jihad fighter  :eek:

Alan De Soison said:
13exa said:
Alan De Soison said:
yess yes yess..Ok then  :grin:
so it must in the town menu..ok then..make it hehehehe :wink:
just Indonesian Hizbullah Fighter and Indonesian Jihad fighter  :eek:
But to make it, It mean make New Dialog. And then I must give you Pure Dialog, and you must change all Companion Dialog again! :shock: 
Still want to have it?  :oops:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom