Status
Not open for further replies.
Alan De Soison said:
13exa said:
AdmiralNelson6262 said:
lol, bad joke :grin:
Ow, Thank you :wink:  :mrgreen:
A Music Band..Exa..i'm a guitar Player in a Local Band  :wink:
What type of music did you play and what genre was your band in?, i myself am a beginner guitarist(i can play the intro of eye of the tiger) and vocalist(death metal screaming).

Anyway sorry for offtopic how's the mod coming along, if you want you can have a BAR 1918 that i'm making although i'm not sure if it would fit into the era and place of the mod.

shadowarcher said:
What type of music did you play and what genre was your band in?, i myself am a beginner guitarist(i can play the intro of eye of the tiger) and vocalist(death metal screaming).

Anyway sorry for offtopic how's the mod coming along, if you want you can have a BAR 1918 that i'm making although i'm not sure if it would fit into the era and place of the mod.
heh it's ok..well My Band genre is Pop  :mrgreen:
here my perform in national tv ( Me in behine with black jacket and brown hair )
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D1rytvWZ8rI&feature=channel_video_title

wooww thanks shadowarcher  :eek:
well there is many WW2 in indonesian war of independence maybe BAR 1918 can fit too :cool:
but i think USA weapon are very limit using in here :razz:

AdmiralNelson6262 said:
wow, you were on live tv? wow!! :grin: guitar is fun to play :grin: been doing it a few years myself
guitar is fun to play :grin: been doing it a few years myself 
yes it's always fun :cool:
i can play electric guitar and some acoustic fingerstyle guitar..but still have to learn too

Alan De Soison said:
shadowarcher said:

here my perform in national tv ( Me in behine with black jacket and brown hair )

well there is many WW2 in indonesian war of independence maybe BAR 1918 can fit too :cool:
Well you can have a look at the model and see if you want it, it's in its rough stage at the moment so it won't look pretty but it's got the basic shape:
28vpoc1.png
2r553wj.png

Everything is in line and in the correct place, i just need to work on the fine details and getting it textured(i'll leave that part up to someone who knows how to texture) and then it's done  :grin:.

Alan De Soison said:
shadowarcher said:

Wow, In TV One! I like your style in this clip http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C8BbFxkG6H4&feature=relmfu

Alan De Soison said:
Make It expensive, Or made It to change Item "The Strange Swords".

13exa said:
Alan De Soison said:
shadowarcher said:

Wow, In TV One! I like your style in this clip http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C8BbFxkG6H4&feature=relmfu

Alan De Soison said:
Make It expensive, Or made It to change Item "The Strange Swords".
yes TVOne hihihi thaks exa :mrgreen:

yes..ofcourse very expensive,
and in fact, Nazi U-boats had anchored at the port of Surabaya Indonesia and sell Mp40 to the Indonesia guerrilla and Indonesia nationalist fighters, but only a few who wear it, they are more favorite using english and japanese weapons.

Alan De Soison said:
and in fact, Nazi U-boats had anchored at the port of Surabaya Indonesia and sell Mp40 to the Indonesia guerrilla and Indonesia nationalist fighters, but only a few who wear it, they are more favorite using english and japanese weapons.
Ouw, I never heard it  :shock:

13exa said:
Alan De Soison said:
Ouw, I never heard it  :shock:
yess it's True Exa..
U-862 commanded by Heinrich Timm, who recorded the most successful action in Indonesia, sinking Allied ships at Java sea to Australia.

Deutscher Soldatenfriedhof in Indonesia. Here rest eleven German U-Boat crews died in Indonesia

deutschersoldatenfriedh.jpg

deutschersoldatenfriedhoi.jpg

Wow mod looks great so far. Btw I've just always wondered why no one has every made a general WWII: Pacific or WWII: Europe mod? You have all these other mods like WWII: China BF etc, if someone has thought of why this is I would be thankful... I know regional interests have some part  :neutral:

Nice videos Alan!  :grin:

Also, I've never learned about Indonesian history in school, so this mod is also educational to me.

General Awesome said:
Wow mod looks great so far. Btw I've just always wondered why no one has every made a general WWII: Pacific or WWII: Europe mod? You have all these other mods like WWII: China BF etc, if someone has thought of why this is I would be thankful... I know regional interests have some part  :neutral:
well I hope so if there any WWII: Pacific or WWII: Europe someday..or maybe Vietnam War Mod too  :eek:
crumbs said:
Nice videos Alan!  :grin:

Also, I've never learned about Indonesian history in school, so this mod is also educational to me.
hihi thanks Crumbs..waaw Exa13 you make me shy with that video  :oops:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom