1866 - v0.7 Bug Reports

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aerid Thongar said:
Venitius said:
In the last custom battle, the one with the burnt out farm, the player has no equipment whatsoever and no allies.
Thats strange, i appeared naked, with a remington custom ( the really really good one) as a farmer, with no allies. 20 enemies. killed 21, then accidentally fell down that hole in the floor, and couldn't get out.  :shock: must do summat about that. its frustrating as hell that last scenario, try test playing it, and you'll see what i mean. people get stuck, don't know where to go, and being naked, when they have pistols= no fun.  :sad:

there is a bug with quick battles. The gun from previus quick battles is being carried to the other one. You played man with no name game before, so you got the remington.

I have find some bugs:

1- caravan and stagecoach are blocked on the river...near El Paso
2- some problem with the steamboat scene (regular stay on air...and after the battle,  my icon be the steamboat one)
3- the baggage in the battle scene (where is it?????)

you have this cavalry hat in the mod?

31A9vUFKq2L.jpg

This is more historical then the mod one.

if you are in costa del sol in the commendants room and then you'll press f at the big door then come you in a dessert without a castle

An error of etymology: the use of "Motel" on the signs of some cities is an anachronism. From Wikipedia:

Entering dictionaries after World War II, the word motel, a portmanteau of motor and hotel or motorists' hotel, referred initially to a type of hotel consisting of a single building of connected rooms whose doors faced a parking lot and, in some circumstances, a common area; or a series of small cabins with common parking.

I did the quest where you need to meet a spy in enemy territory. I snuck in, walked around harrassing random people, until I found her. And she wasn't exactly inconspicuous, walking around in just a leather bikini. You need to assign some clothes to the spy.

It is not a bug but, last time i checked that, i have 300 dollars debt to my troops. That means i almost bankrupt. Is it too expensive to feed an army. I mostly had 20-30 troops. I will try to decrease the debt, we'll see  :lol:

Not a big bug at all. But when you ask your companions to tell you there stories again they trade stories with other companions.

They tell others dialogue first. then they say theres.

For example the clown says jackie luongs diologue. then ends by saying "and i was born a clown to"

Sometimes u can simultaneously  take 2 quests from sheriff in the dialogue window (El Paso): 1 from the conversation with him & 2 from the search sheet

I attacked some deers, when i started the fight game gave me an error and got closed ( And i forgot to save before that :sad: )

It went worse, every time i get into a combat my game crashes even before loading map. And i don't use any mods, how can i fix it?  :sad:
Edit: Now it doesn't happen everytime but it happens randomly sometimes when i enter scenes
Edit: Now it stopped, lol  :grin: But i think it can happen again, i know this is beta so i'll keep playing like this till full release :razz:

1. AI has oddly more accuracy than player's units. My Regulars, for example, couldn't hit a thing unless it was 5-7 meters away, while their Horse Gunners were sniping us from across the map while galloping. My Gamblers missed almost every shot in every battle I had them in (at a medium range, maybe 2 out of 50 shots hit enemies), while their Gamblers hit my units frequently from across the map.

2. Projectiles are glitched at times. I literally stood 6-7 meters from an enemy and with the Scoped Sharps rifle I missed every shot. It's incredibly frustrating to miss every shot with one of the most accurate weapons in the game while they can insta-kill me with pistols at long range.

I have also had strange issues with AI accuracy: dozen regulars can't hit enemy standing les than 20 meters away but Pinkerton agents snipe running enemies from 100 meters with their revolvers.

LukeS said:
I haven't seen anyone else comment on this one but the 'train the villagers' mission in one of the Mexico towns doesn't work.  When the training is finished and u do a practice fight with a villager the villager isn't there.  Searched all over the town to see if he was 'stuck' someplace and just couldn't find him.  Only way to finish the training is to have cheats enable and do the ctrl F4 cheat to knock him out.  Did this same thing for every training in that town.  Also, when the fight finally started between the villagers and the bandits one of the bandits was also missing.  Every bandit in the village was killed and villagers were just standing around but the battle couldn't be ended. Hitting tab would give the 'retreat' option. Only way to finish was to again use the ctrl F4 cheat. Then it would finally say battle was won and let you hit tab to finish it.  I can't remember the town name but will check when i get home if no one else has seen this issue and knows the name.

Just a minor bug, this is still the best mod that i have played so far.

Village is Tres Piedras, just did the mission on a new game and got the same result.

LukeS said:
LukeS said:
I haven't seen anyone else comment on this one but the 'train the villagers' mission in one of the Mexico towns doesn't work.  When the training is finished and u do a practice fight with a villager the villager isn't there.  Searched all over the town to see if he was 'stuck' someplace and just couldn't find him.  Only way to finish the training is to have cheats enable and do the ctrl F4 cheat to knock him out.  Did this same thing for every training in that town.  Also, when the fight finally started between the villagers and the bandits one of the bandits was also missing.  Every bandit in the village was killed and villagers were just standing around but the battle couldn't be ended. Hitting tab would give the 'retreat' option. Only way to finish was to again use the ctrl F4 cheat. Then it would finally say battle was won and let you hit tab to finish it.  I can't remember the town name but will check when i get home if no one else has seen this issue and knows the name.

Just a minor bug, this is still the best mod that i have played so far.

Village is Tres Piedras, just did the mission on a new game and got the same result.

I suspect that the entry point lacks on that village. We have to figure out which ep controls the villager spawn point

Black-knight-blues said:
I can't finish the undertaker quest.
also: does the banjo actually hurt people?  :razz:
I couldn't finish it too but after 2-3 tries suddenly i was able to finish it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom