1812 - Single Player Remake - Keryyn's Beta III (Released)

Users who are viewing this thread

question, when do i start seeing the polish unit uniforms, 24 days in and no polish uniforms except the guard lancer helm

Nevermind, everything's fixed. I'm amazed. This looks as great as L'Aigle, plays as great as the original Warband and is about a hundred times more fun than the original Warband.

Hi guys,

In theory beta III works fine when overwriting beta II, i'm doing this myself with genuine folders of both modules and it works. Make sure you correctly installd both betas and start a new game !

About polish uniforms, for the moment some uniforms cannot be bought in marketplaces for two reasons:
- Like most mercenary uniforms there is little point in letting the game overwhelming marketplaces with stuff that can't be affiliated to a faction army for the sake of people trying to dress themselves like their favorite faction (which actually is the big majority as far as i know).

-Polish may very well become a "playable" faction in the next updates so i want to keep them an "impossible prize to get" in game for now. There's tons of example in rpg's when some armors or weapons can't be obtained for players and it frustrates them, but also it's fun to know that you can't get everything you see especially when it really looks nice.

Two things i'm sure of:
-Polish units will have a full line infantry roster with chasseur, grenadier and voltigeur either they are to train from mercenaries or a sub-troop tree for the french.

-The Emperor's Finest will implement a few units like new polish soldiers along with the french old guard dutch grenadier, the british inskilling dragoons and the scots grey cavalry too.

As long as i have both the time and the motivation to keep going progress will be made, i'm going to take a break from now on until september for vacations and other private stuff.

Also i appreciate the nice comments on graphical updates, but  i can't compare with l'Aigle i'm afraid, it's just too professionnal like. However i'm doing my best to make it look nice and i think it fits nice ingame so i'll keep going with a similar style than what you guys already saw in 1812.

Enjoy and don't forget to keep reporting bugs or other weird stuff !

This is my very first post,congratulations for making this mod :smile:
i have one issue,i can`t download it,the download doesn`t start at all
any help?
thank`s in advice

Marshal Ney said:
This is my very first post,congratulations for making this mod :smile:
i have one issue,i can`t download it,the download doesn`t start at all
any help?
thank`s in advice

i have the same proplem the download doesn't even start if someone can help please

winrehs007 said:
My problem is the map. It's the Calradian Map...!!!!

I thought this was 1812-1815 Napoleonic Era...
Keryyn already answered that.

Col_Lucas said:
Does this mod contains Tirailleurs de la Garde Impériale ?
Yes, it contains the Tirailleurs de la Jeune Garde and Flanqueur-Grenadiers de la Jeune Garde, aswell as the Old Guard.

Yes, you missed it, he replied to your post in the Beta II topic.
Keryyn said:
We have a europe map, if i'm not mistaken it's the one from europe 1200 but it's not yet part of the current module releases, it will be for the next one which will be europe 1812 beta.

First release will feature central europe and will be the march of napoleon's army across german states and poland in his way to russia, or you can play for russians, prussians and british and destroy french armies.

The link on filefront should work, i check it from time to ime, however i got multiple request from players to upload it to another host and this will be done, i just forgot to do it.

It will be added into the russian expansion, which will be more or less a beta of europe 1812, and this will feature central europe from eastern france to belarus to the east.

I think it will be released before christmas but i can't promise anything as i have tons of private stuff going on at the moment. First i will release the beta III patch, then i'll work on the russian expansion more actively.

Lot's of russian stuff is done right now, but there's work to do for german states and i'm still not sure what to do with poland.

what do you means ? Skins were mostly done by poomtang and vympel then i took over and replaced lot's of them myself by reskins or complete new ones depending on items meshes.

Keryyn said:
what do you means ? Skins were mostly done by poomtang and vympel then i took over and replaced lot's of them myself by reskins or complete new ones depending on items meshes.
Oh, i mean during character creation.

Back
Top Bottom