1812 - Single Player Remake - Keryyn's Beta III (Released)

Users who are viewing this thread

Guess Ill just never get why modders remove skins from character creation. With all the nationalities that play these mods, you would think skins would be added.

Well i don't really see the point of having african soldiers in napoleon's old guard, besides skins were not removed, just one replacement and we didn't have any other skins to add nor can we make some ourselves.

I thought about asking permissions to rusXIII to get theirs or maybe there's some osp ? I didn't really worked on that, since there's already lot to do with armors and horses and tons of other stuff.

Napoleonic wars as shown in our module is featuring western, central and eastern europe so the warband default skins work just fine for me.

Guess Im just use to the more current skin packs :smile: Anyways GL with your mod.

PS: There were a lot of different nationalities  in the old guard :smile: Not many, but they were there.

here you go for easy access, meet the poles.
hope this can help yer endeavors in the Polish faction, these are skins from a mod in NTW and the picture references if you wish to go more....into detail with it
france_inf_line_polish_1st_line_info.jpeg

2nd_infantry.jpeg

france_inf_line_polish_13th_line_info.jpeg

13th_line.jpeg

13th_line_2.jpeg

france_inf_skirm_polish_riflemen_info.jpeg

polish_voltigeur.jpeg

poland_cav_heavy_polish_imperial_guard_info.jpeg

cav_light_polish.jpeg

imperial_guard_light.png

imperial_guard_light_2.png

poland_cav_lancer_polish_9th_lancers_info.jpeg

9th_lancers.jpeg

poland_cav_light_polish_brigade_info.jpeg

cav_poland_light_1.png

cav_light_polish_2.jpeg

poland_inf_light_polish_stanislaus_potocki_info.jpeg

infantry_and_cavalry.jpeg

more_infantry_3.jpeg

Interesting pictures, however i would need more names for the troops shown, i can't simply add uniforms without knowing the troop name :p !

I'm still not sure if poland will be a faction, because i need to be sure first that i can have a diplomatic status of permanent alliance between france and poland for the next release.

That is if we wish to have a more realistic diplomacy or an all-out war between the factions of this time ...

Im extremely dissapointed! I would love to play this mod! I really do but is there a fix to
get_object failed for texture: streetwalker1_1
When its on the main loading screen :sad:

I answered you on the beta II topic, so i won't do it again here, please try not to make double post for the same error, pick the correct topic for your current module version before creating a message.

SORRY :sad:
I thought it would have been not very wise to post on beta II because it was old and i needed a quick reply

thanks alot

i'm checking the board every days, sometimes more than two times a day so don't worry about answers :grin: ! Use the correct post depending if you're playing Beta II or Beta III as it makes it simple for me to understand the errors/bugs when asked about them.

tansvanio said:
Am I the only one getting a black screen after I finish the character starting choices?
I have already answered that dozens of times ... Still for the sake of doing things right, i think you are getting ta black screen because you picked nobleman for the father trait. Choose anything else but nobleman and it will work fine.
madrush said:
so when we going to see the new german/pole/russian screenies :grin:
I'm working on this, but i have little time to spare for the module so it's pretty slow. As i said, if it's not finished for late september it will be after a few more weeks, i just need time.

Thanks for support, i'll try not to disappoint with the next releases. Coding is killiming me though, some tweaks i'm trying to apply to the game are not always doing what was intended etc. I'll be sure to check that again but coding isn't really my thing xD !

Keep at it Keryyin, it'll be worth it in the end, looking forward to downloading it myself and having a little playtime, sorry I can't help you at the moment, too much work on in real life at this time. Be back soon though and together we'll re-make some of the uniforms to a much better standard.

I too very much appreciate what you have created.

I've played it since it came out, and I'm up to turn 1217, although I don't yet rule the world.

But I'm going to.

Can't wait for a European map with relevant place names.

Keep up the good work, and thanks for your efforts.

Back
Top Bottom