17 levels in one second...???

Users who are viewing this thread

Hi everybody.

Yesterday, I was playing as I so love to play, Mount & Blade.  I'm just strolling around the map, headed towards Sargoth I believe, to compete in the next tournament so I could line my man-bag with a healthy injection of coins.

Next thing you know...I get a message telling me I'd just received a large number of Experience, I don't know the exact number, but it was a big number, six or seven figures.
I suddenly shot up 17 levels.  I went from level twenty to  level thirty seven.  No warning, totally random out of the blue.

Now, I'm not complaining as this is only beneficial to me.

I guess what I really want to know is if this has happened to anyone else?

It happened to me too, while resting in Wercheg. I got close to a million experience points, with an almighty cymbal crash. I figured I must have had an amazing experience that night in the tavern.  :smile: It takes an awfully long time to go up levels after that though.

Sounds like character was thinking something deeply and then suddenly reached enlightenment!

Player: "Ah those squirrels.. jumping so merrily on the trees.. clouds floating peacefully on top of my head... grass waving in the wind.. mmmm.. squirrels.. cloulds.. grass... squirrels.. grass.. clouds.. grass.. cloulds.. squirrels? hmm clouds.. grass squirrels.. squirrels clouds grass..? woah! squirrelsclouldsgrass! SQUIRRELSCLOULDSGRASS!! OMG SQUIRRELS CLOUDS GRASS! I CAN SEE IT NOW! THE PATTERN! SQUIRRELS OF COURSE! IT'S ALL THE SAME! THE ENERGY, I CAN FEEL IT FLOATING! THE UNIVERSE! IT'S ALL THERE! I AM THERE! I AM THE UNIVERSE! I AM THE SQUIRREL! HAAAHAAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHYEAHHHAHAHAHHAHAA- HA HA ha ha ah ha ha.. ha... h. ...."

ZING! 1000000 EXP POINTS!

Borcha: "... O-kay... :roll: this sounds like good moment to 'relocate' with couple of spirited hunters.."

SantasHelper said:
I suspect it's those very active nights with Isola of Suno that inspired me all that experience. Seriously, She might work a bit like the trainer skill, but on a different scale.

Lady Isolla haven't "inspired" me.. Awww that's so unfair! :mad: Maybe I should work on my charisma levels :???:

SantasHelper said:
Xuuluk said:
It's a major bug, more than a few people have had that happen.

I'm not certain it's a bug. It only occured for me after the rebelion started. And twice separated by a long lapse of time. It's basicaly what you need to reach LORD LEVEL, and give you ton of points to spend. after you reach 40, the second occurence only give you a couple of levels.

It once happened to a level 8 fighting looters. :grin:

Theo said:
Sounds like character was thinking something deeply and then suddenly reached enlightenment!

Player: "Ah those squirrels.. jumping so merrily on the trees.. clouds floating peacefully on top of my head... grass waving in the wind.. mmmm.. squirrels.. cloulds.. grass... squirrels.. grass.. clouds.. grass.. cloulds.. squirrels? hmm clouds.. grass squirrels.. squirrels clouds grass..? woah! squirrelsclouldsgrass! SQUIRRELSCLOULDSGRASS!! OMG SQUIRRELS CLOUDS GRASS! I CAN SEE IT NOW! THE PATTERN! SQUIRRELS OF COURSE! IT'S ALL THE SAME! THE ENERGY, I CAN FEEL IT FLOATING! THE UNIVERSE! IT'S ALL THERE! I AM THERE! I AM THE UNIVERSE! I AM THE SQUIRREL! HAAAHAAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHYEAHHHAHAHAHHAHAA- HA HA ha ha ah ha ha.. ha... h. ...."

ZING! 1000000 EXP POINTS!

Borcha: "... O-kay... :roll: this sounds like good moment to 'relocate' with couple of spirited hunters.."

SantasHelper said:
I suspect it's those very active nights with Isola of Suno that inspired me all that experience. Seriously, She might work a bit like the trainer skill, but on a different scale.

Lady Isolla haven't "inspired" me.. Awww that's so unfair! :mad: Maybe I should work on my charisma levels :???:
You made a funny and I lol'd!! :grin:

Back
Top Bottom