15th Humans vs Bots Server (NOT A PLACE TO ASK FOR UNBANS)

Would you like to have a small amount of cavalry enabled on any maps that are suitable?

• Yes.

Votes: 9 52.9%
  • Yes but generals only.

Votes: 2 11.8%
  • No.

Votes: 6 35.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Users who are viewing this thread

Can I please be unbanned? My nick is 8thRoyal_Art_Gnr_Mars
I got banned of unknown reasons, since the admin (I don't remember who) just wrote my name and said that I was banned, just banned. Even if I had been guilty for something, I'd have my learnt my lesson by now. P.S. I think it was back in May, if that helps.

Mad Vixen said:
Mike_Oxhard said:
Hello,
          If it is possible I need to have a conversation with 15th_Rifles_Mjr_DrBoomflaps.  The sooner I can get in contact with him, the better.

Thanks,
            Cpt. Mike Oxhard of the 69th Canadian.

The person you are looking for has not  a member of the 15th since approximately May 2013 and we've no way of contacting him.
Hello,
        First and foremost thank you for your response, but he is still listed as an Admin on 15th Humans vs bots and was on about a week ago harassing my men.  So, I ask again, may I please speak to him?  If he is honestly not a member of your regiment then it is rather sloppy that he is still allowed to be a admin.  I've been trying to get in touch with someone from here for quite some time, so the sooner I can resolve this issue the better.

Thank you for your time,

Mike_Oxhard said:
Mad Vixen said:
Mike_Oxhard said:
Hello,
          If it is possible I need to have a conversation with 15th_Rifles_Mjr_DrBoomflaps.  The sooner I can get in contact with him, the better.

Thanks,

The person you are looking for has not  a member of the 15th since approximately May 2013 and we've no way of contacting him.
Hello,
        First and foremost thank you for your response, but he is still listed as an Admin on 15th Humans vs bots and was on about a week ago harassing my men.  So, I ask again, may I please speak to him?  If he is honestly not a member of your regiment then it is rather sloppy that he is still allowed to be a admin.  I've been trying to get in touch with someone from here for quite some time, so the sooner I can resolve this issue the better.

Thank you for your time,

The Admin list for the Humans Vs Bots has not been updated, DrBoomflaps does not have any access whatsoever to any of our servers and can not possibly have been on there harrassing any of your men, you must be mistaken as to whom it was.

I would like to request and un ban from this server and all other 15th servers, I have never trolled against you and only left the regiment because no other detatchments knew me, therefor i felt more loyal to the members who left, mainly the majority of the rifles. I hope you find this reasonable and will accept my request

Hello, I would first like compliment you on having such a great server! Secondly, I would like to state that I have been banned from this server, but that this is NOT a request to be unbanned. I would just like to better understand what it is that I did that resulted in me getting banned from what is, in my opinion, the best server in Napoleonic. I was playing on the server with a few friends, and one of them was switched to the AI team by an admin. He was then banned without warning. I have played on this server a lot, and yet I had never seen someone get banned instantly for being on the AI team, and neither had my other friend. We asked the admin why he was banned, to which we received the normal answer: There were already 5 AI commanders. After we told him that our friend had been switched by an admin, he became much more hostile towards us, and within a minute or two, we were permanently banned, along with another person who had also questioned the admin's actions. I would like to know exactly what rule was broken by us, and again, I would like to state that this is NOT a request to be unbanned.

May I suggest that this rule:
6 - Anyone trolling the defences or wasting sapper points will be dealt with by the use of permanent bans.

Be changed to this:
6 - Anyone trolling the defences or wasting sapper points will be dealt with by the use of permanent bans.  This includes placing explosive crates which we view as useless to defenders and therefore a waist of build points.

I see that one coming up a lot here.

Also you should remove 15th_Rifles_Mjr_DrBoomflaps from the "Admins" list if he is truly gone.

Have a nice day Cenkris  :wink:

Unbann Request

I was banned several months ago for trolling with explosives by destroying walls. My in-game name was Mystic_Wizard, can you please unbann me, I learned my lesson and want to play on your server again.

Steam:Mystic

Unbann Request

I was banned several months ago too for trolling players. Please unbunned me! in game nick Funyfizik. Steam - funyfiizk. Thank you a lot!

I would like to be unbanned from the server. The reasons for which I was banned are nowhere to be seen in the above rules, and the admin never provided me with any warning or notification that I was violating server rules.

I've been working towards this for many months, possibly a year, and I haven't received any replies. I greatly enjoyed my time on this server and I'd like to participate in the fun again. If you have any information on how to have my ban lifted, or if you are an admin with the power and willingness to help, please send me a private message or simply quote me here.

Thank you all in advance

kb1433 said:
I would like to be unbanned from the server. The reasons for which I was banned are nowhere to be seen in the above rules, and the admin never provided me with any warning or notification that I was violating server rules.

I've been working towards this for many months, possibly a year, and I haven't received any replies. I greatly enjoyed my time on this server and I'd like to participate in the fun again. If you have any information on how to have my ban lifted, or if you are an admin with the power and willingness to help, please send me a private message or simply quote me here.

Thank you all in advance

kb1433 said:
Some time ago I was banned from my favorite NW server, the 15th humans v bots. During my last game there, I was watching the chat box to see that a player was harassing another player with racial slurs and insults, and I thought I would say something myself instead of notifying the admin.  Long story short, I got a little frustrated, and ended up using some strong language which I believe is the reason I was permabanned. I'd like to know if there is any way that I can contact the server owner in order to explain to him my situation and perhaps get unbanned.

Thank you in advance

7 - Any player who is being constantly offensive to other players will be temporarily banned or permanently banned depending upon the severity of the offences!

Mad Vixen said:
kb1433 said:

Thank you all in advance

kb1433 said:
Some time ago I was banned from my favorite NW server, the 15th humans v bots. During my last game there, I was watching the chat box to see that a player was harassing another player with racial slurs and insults, and I thought I would say something myself instead of notifying the admin.  Long story short, I got a little frustrated, and ended up using some strong language which I believe is the reason I was permabanned. I'd like to know if there is any way that I can contact the server owner in order to explain to him my situation and perhaps get unbanned.

Thank you in advance

7 - Any player who is being constantly offensive to other players will be temporarily banned or permanently banned depending upon the severity of the offences!

In that case, the offender should have been banned instead of myself.

Last spring I was was banned from the 15th humans vs bots server. I think I was banned for breaking building objects, but I'm not exactly sure since I received no warning. I was a sapper and building defenses. I realized another one of our sappers was wasting building points away from the flag which would have no point in defending since no bots would go to that area. I'd mainly like to be unbanned because of friends playing on the server and me being left out of all the fun I used to have on my favorite server. If you guys don't think my plea for an unban wasn't justified, then I respect your decision, but thanks anyways.

I just got permabanned for jokingly saying ' lol admin stop being such a pussie  , ur lowering number of bots'.  We didn't have any kind of interaction before that in chat and i was just playing the game.

If admin somehow felt offended he could have give me a kick/warning/tempban.

my screenname was 'cumconleche'.

cheers

Unban request:

Hi! Some months ago I found that I was permabanned from this server. I didn't know why, but after some questioning I found that my 15 was breaking defenses and was banned. I humbly request that I am unbanned, as my brother has no longer access to this game (this happened during some holidays I spent in my parent's home). I have played in this server for quite a long time and never have seen even a warning apart from that incident.

I am not sure with which name my brother was banned, but I play with the name of Askscience. The steam id is Enbaros

Many thanks!

Back
Top Bottom