B Medieval 1487 AD: A Time for Change

Users who are viewing this thread

If there are sensible scriptwriters and stage designers willing to help develop the mod, please let me know. There are a lot of ideas, but with my knowledge of the module system and the production of scenes, I'm afraid the development of the mod will drag on for an indefinite period or will stall again, as has already happened several times

I can help with scripts and module system. What problem do you have?

Thank you, kamrade, for the first time was an easy form ... and now the full program, with bilateral pneumonia, temperature ... pleasant enough, especially at New Year holiday ... As they said in an old film from my youth, "I'll Be Back"

Been there my friend, don´t give up. It is very important that you stay strong (in the head).

Awesome mod by the way.

Cheers

Before the illness, I prepared the icons of the other factions, but did not have time to really finish them ... They will look like this

European armies icons

Sweden
swed_army.png

Denmark
dan_army.png

Teutonic Order

teu_army.png

Livonia
liv_army.png

Poland
pol_army.png

Holy Roman Empire
germ_army.png

Bohemia
boh_army.png

Hungary
hun_army.png

Moldavia
mold_army.png

Grand Duchy of Lithuania
lit_army.png

Italian states
it_army.png

This must be the luckiest necro in Taleworlds history! Awesome work
There is a saying: "Everything new is the forgotten old."
There are wonderful mods - 1257AD, 1200AD, Renaissance and Knights of the Last Battle, but they pay little attention to Eastern Europe and Central Asia, for which that time was a real time of change, which determined the development of the region for 600 years ... If the mod is finished, and I I hope that I will bring it to its logical conclusion, this will be my tribute to all modders who made wonderful modifications for warband lovers

as Mark Twain said: The reports of my death are greatly exaggerated

Caucasian factions
Georgian kingdom
mb8(3).jpg

mb5(4).jpg

mb17(3).jpg

mb16(3).jpg

Shirvanshahs
mb4(5).jpg

mb18(3).jpg

mb19(2).jpg

Mamelukes and Dulkadir
mb13(3).jpg

mb14(3).jpg

mb15(3).jpg

mb21(2).jpg

mb20(2).jpg

mb22(1).jpg

Hafsids
mb23.jpg

mb24.jpg
mb25.jpg

Work continues on the Timurids and the States of Western Siberia (the Mansi and Khanty princedoms).

Last edited:
This looks extremeley promising ! ? Thank you for your work and effort ! ? Can we support you somehow ? :unsure:

If possible, could you please add the so called body-sliding feature to your mod ? (body-sliding = continue playing as one of your soldiers, after you were knocked out; just like in AD 1257) @pan-boroda

Last edited:
This looks extremeley promising ! ? Thank you for your work and effort ! ? Can we support you somehow ? :unsure:

If possible, could you please add the so called body-sliding feature to your mod ? (body-sliding = continue playing as one of your soldiers, after you were knocked out; just like in AD 1257) @pan-boroda

Good afternoon, it is quite possible that in the future this will be carried out, as well as the addition of artillery (but for now these are plans for the future.

Added new factions:

Khorasan (Timurids)
mb26.jpg

mb27.jpg

mb38(1).jpg

mb34.jpg

mb33.jpg
Transoxiana (Timurids)
mb43.jpg

mb39.jpg

mb36.jpg

mb35.jpg

Siberian states - Pelym, Ugric principalities (Kod, Belogorsk) and Kunovat-Lyapin principality (still in work)
mb29.jpg
mb30.jpg

Pelym
mb37(2).jpg

mb31.jpg

Ugric principalities
mb40(1).jpg

mb32.jpg

Last edited:
After finishing the Siberian states and some corrections in the aristocracy of the Tatar khanates, I will move on to Europe (Denmark, Bohemia, the Holy Roman Empire and Venice.
As all factions are added, then pre-alpha tests will begin

Well, friends, work on the mod continues.
Today the global map is almost finished:
There are 120 cities, 278 castles, 450 villages on a huge global map
Sea voyages have been added, the ability to hire 3 different types of ships is in the works: carracks, galleys and coggs
Most of the weapons, armors, clothes and items are painted by factions for relative historical accuracy
On the map from central Europe to eastern Siberia there will be 38 states and, perhaps, the Knights of Rhodes will be added later.

1) Teutonic Order
2) Grand Duchy of Moscow (including Pskov, Grand Duchy of Ryazan, Perm and Kasimov principality)
3) Hungarian Kingdom
4) Moldavian principality
5) Ottoman Empire
6) Grand Duchy of Lithuania
7) Kingdom of Poland
8 ) Livonian Confederation
9) Crimean Khanate
10) Kazan Khanate
11) Big Horde (including the Astrakhan Khanate and the Nogai Horde)
12) Tyumen Khanate.
13) Pelym state (Vogul principality)
14) Ugric Principalities (Ostyak states)
15) Kazakh Khanate
16) State of Timurids (Khorasan and Khorezm)
17) Transoxania (Timurids)
18 ) Ak-Koyunlu State
19) Mamluk Sultanate
20) Hafsid Kingdom
21) Emirate of Dulkadir
22) Georgia
23) State of Shirvanshahs
24 Kingdom of Bohemia
25) Holy Roman Empire
26) Kingdom of Sweden
27) Kalmar Union
28 ) Venetian Republic
29) Republic of Genoa
30) Duchy of Milan
31) Modena and Ferrara
32) Margravate of Mantua
33) Republic of Lucca
34) Republic of Florence
35) Republic of Siena
36) Papal State
37) Kingdom of Naples
38 ) Crown of Aragon

For most factions, trees of troops, lords, family ties, and possessions are already painted.
Work with factions continues, lords, family ties, and branches of troops are being corrected.
Once I'm done with the factions, I'll move on to the mod's economy.

Last modified factions:

Germany and Bogemia

mb24.jpg
mb25.jpg
mb30.jpg
mb26.jpg
mb27.jpg
mb32.jpg
mb31.jpg

mb33.jpg
mb28.jpg
mb29.jpg