B Medieval 1487 AD: A Time for Change

Users who are viewing this thread

Good day.
Despite the released bannerlord, the development of the mod continues.
Since I make the mod alone and only in my free time, which is less and less, I do not know when the test version will be released.
Anyway, thanks for your interest in this mod

As of today, 42 factions have been added to the huge global map:
Holy Roman Empire
The Grand Duchy of Moscow
Ak-Koyunlu
Kingdom of Sweden
The Kingdom of Hungary
The Ottoman Empire
The Moldavian Principality
The Grand Duchy of Lithuania
The Polish Kingdom
The Livonian Confederation
Kazan Khanate
The Big Horde
The Crimean Khanate
The Siberian Khanate
The Kazakh Khanate
The Georgian Kingdom
Shirvanshah State
Mamluk Sultanate
The Pelym State
The Hafsid State
Khorasan (Timurids)
Transoxiana (Timurids)
Shamkhalat of Tarki
Duchy of Milan
Beylik Dulkadir
Kalmar Union
Republic of Venice
Kingdom of Bohemia
The Teutonic Order
The Republic of Genoa
The Marquisate of Mantua
Duchy of Ferrara and Modena
The Republic of Lucca
The Florentine Republic
Republic of Siena
The Papal State
Kingdom of Naples
The Aragonese Crown
Nogai Horde
Avar Nutsaldom
Kaitag Utsmiate
Circassia
Lords and their families and family ties are registered for all factions. Each faction has its own icons of troops, separate icons are made for factional deserters, bandits and caravans.
There are 120 cities, 270 castles and over 450 villages on the map. Unfortunately, the cities are native or taken from the available OSP.
The mod adds the ability to purchase 3 types of ships - kogg (nave), carrack and galley.
About a hundred different armors (mostly Oriental) have been redesigned to match the era.
Plus, there are many small chips, in particular, to hire nobles with additional troops in fortresses (on the principle of sons of boyars and combat slaves in Moscow or sipahs and jabels in the Ottoman Empire)

During the development of the mod, several questions arose, can anyone tell me
1) where the relationship of the factions is prescribed, which factions are peace, which are at war, which do not have relations. Attempts to register through relationships in the module faction did not help.
2) During the testing process, I noticed that the lords move to other factions arbitrarily. For example, from Moscow to Genoa or Timurids, is it possible to prescribe that lords from a specific faction would move to a specific faction, for example from Moscow to Lithuania and vice versa, or from Ak Koyunlu to the Ottomans or Mamelukes, and not to the Holy Roman Empire, for example.
3) I have seen several times in mods that unique lords or minor armies can capture cities and form their own kingdoms. Are there any scripts available for these functions, if so, I would be very grateful for a hint.

P.s. If someone has a desire to help in the development of the mod, I will be only glad. Write to my personal account

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom