1257 ad - The age of peace

Users who are viewing this thread

Ritter Dummbatz

Grandmaster Knight
It is now 190 days after the game starts and there is still no war going on for the Hasfids. This never happened before. A slow start is quite ok since one can't do much anyway in the beginning but I don't know where else I should build shops and travelled the world more than twice. Serbia is not at war, too. There is some fighting going on in the holy land and in northern Europe but even England and France are happy together right now. The Iberians enjoy peace after they got rid of Granada but this was long ago.

Not much sense included in this thread at all. I just need a break and wanted to tell you before all of a sudden Sicily together with Portugal and Castille will finally rush in, slay all our grown fat villagers and that's it.

I am actually used to always pick the wrong party although in the other game it would have been a good choice which actually was why I picked it in the new game.
Does this all happens due to some tweaks or is it just how wonderful and always new the game can be?

Native Warband has an "ever peace" bug if I remember correctly. Maybe you ran into it.  :neutral:

The "ever peace - bug", eh?. I shall see.

The warmonger quest was against the marinids but I somehow feel like the europeans knights are what we have to stand against, hopefully together. I will spend a few more days and see what happens if nothing happens I just raid a sicilian patrol, can't stand them anyway. I think there is no honor loss included in raiding these guys but a reason to go to war.

Try to raid ANY other-faction caravan or peasants for few times and then burn 1-2 villages, it should be a border incident and You have 45% chance to fix the problem, because AI must think ,,Oh, my scripts are fu**ed up, i must do something!"

Back
Top Bottom