Resolved 10 of every item in villiage glitch V1.5.1

Users who are viewing this thread

chawco

Recruit
When in a village, if I click the party inventory, on the left side of the screen (if if I was buying but I'm not) is a huge list of items, 10 of each, which appears to be nearly every item in the game. Including things I crafted myself, and thing I've never seen (cat, dog, chickens, horsewhip, stolen goods, torch, bo staff)

All the items have a value listed, but I can just take them for free. Seems to also include some unique items, such as saddle of aneas, and 'dummy max armor' which I assume is not supposed to be in the game.

This happens any time i hit party inventory in a village and the items reset if I take them, leave and click inventory again.

I am playing 1.5.1. I have bannerlord tweaks, modlib, recruitable, and sound the alarm installed. At one point I used dev consolu to cheat the game and leave my previous kingdom (battania) and force-make my own kingdom.

I took a screenshot in case it helps. This happens at multiple villages and in towns. Only checked in places I do not own.
Dropbox link to image

oh thanks, I feel so dumb : P

I only turned it on so I could split and form my own kingdom, Battania was going nowhere fast! LONG LIVE NORDSTAR!

Back
Top Bottom