1 year of war - How is yours?

Users who are viewing this thread

muew

Recruit
I joined stergia, and we florished. but around day 400 its a total mess. One day we go to war against northern, next week wester. middle of a siege.. oh we are in peace. now we at war with khuz.

Its so unrealistic, constantly moving forth and back and never a time for peace. I love this game so far but there are ALOT .. that needs fixing when it comes to ai and the politics. We get no info what so ever. i would love if there was some kind of meetings were we worked around some kind of threshold meter.

doing so and so will give higher value for that kingdoms threshold, if u break it you are probably going to war.

now its just and ai constant war game swinging. The wars dont feel serious at all and have what so ever no impact on me, i dont care anymore who i help or who i fight.. its just another random battle. next day we switch to another enemy so whatever..

to be honest now i'm so tierd of constantly shifting enemies that i started to instant execute my enemies so i get rid of them. Its a pain

Give us a politic update please ^^,

I joined stergia, and we florished. but around day 400 its a total mess. One day we go to war against northern, next week wester. middle of a siege.. oh we are in peace. now we at war with khuz.

Its so unrealistic, constantly moving forth and back and never a time for peace. I love this game so far but there are ALOT .. that needs fixing when it comes to ai and the politics. We get no info what so ever. i would love if there was some kind of meetings were we worked around some kind of threshold meter.

doing so and so will give higher value for that kingdoms threshold, if u break it you are probably going to war.

now its just and ai constant war game swinging. The wars dont feel serious at all and have what so ever no impact on me, i dont care anymore who i help or who i fight.. its just another random battle. next day we switch to another enemy so whatever..

Give us a politic update please ^^,
Are you playing with the new patch?

OK please let me know if there's a noticeable difference

Less war going on now and the game pace is more.. relaxed and not forced constantly. tho i miss the politics in it all, i wanna know why people go to war with each other

I also miss the politics of it! I really miss the peace so you can manage your kingdoms, get to know nobles, and feast. I said in another part of the forum, I'd love for peace to have massive bonuses. I'd love for it to result in more food, growth, greater prosperity, army recruitment and training, and larger profits to fill your coffers. I'd love for peace to be desirable. Peace could lend time for feasts that improve noble relations. War should be exhausting. If it goes on too long, it should result in greater banditry that starves villages/towns and decimates a regions prosperity. Long term war should empty coffers and make nobles disgruntled. Greater banditry, starvation, and a loss of prosperity is what happens historically with war.

I also miss the politics of it! I really miss the peace so you can manage your kingdoms, get to know nobles, and feast. I said in another part of the forum, I'd love for peace to have massive bonuses. I'd love for it to result in more food, growth, greater prosperity, army recruitment and training, and larger profits to fill your coffers. I'd love for peace to be desirable. Peace could lend time for feasts that improve noble relations. War should be exhausting. If it goes on too long, it should result in greater banditry that starves villages/towns and decimates a regions prosperity. Long term war should empty coffers and make nobles disgruntled. Greater banditry, starvation, and a loss of prosperity is what happens historically with war.

Yes yes yes yes!!

exactly

lets make an feature request of this

*LIKE BUTTON*

Absolutely!

Right now, every kingdom is in a constant state of total war. I can't even keep track of who we're at war with, and I get so many messages about castles and towns being captured that I just ignore them. (Except I don't seem to get a notification if I'm awarded a fief, so there's been times when I belatedly figured out that I had two extra castles I didn't realize I had.)

Except I don't seem to get a notification if I'm awarded a fief

Did you not wonder where the extra money was coming from?

There should be dialog boxes that pop up when you get award a fief and when a fief of yours is under attack. Something you have to click to dismiss.

Yeah this is a great idea. As much I as I enjoy the combat, there are just times I want some breathing room to build up my fiefs, beef up my garrison and replenish my troops.

To be fair, vanilla Warband was kinda like this. There were times you were constantly at war with very short periods of peace. Granted in Warband they would hold feasts in the middle of the capitol getting sieged so... yeah.

You guys don't need those features: Peace does result in more food, money, and all those things because your trashed villages finally get a chance to repair themselves...

Problem is peace doesn't last for **** in this game. That's the feature you need- actual m'f'ng peace!

Indeed.
(y)(y)(y)

+1

Back
Top Bottom