Users who are viewing this thread

Version number
Branch
Beta
Modded/unmodded
No, I didn't use any mods.

nereid

Sergeant at Arms
Before the fight in an army and during the new unit positioning phase you can click on the rectangle to join a unit group as a captain but it seems that you cannot remove yourself from the position anymore. Clicking on the square now filled with your picture does not do anything.

Hero priorities when assigning sergeants are based on Clan Renown. This is the currently intended mechanic. If a player's clan is at tier 6, they will most likely have priority over almost all other commanders.

Hero priorities when assigning sergeants are based on Clan Renown. This is the currently intended mechanic. If a player's clan is at tier 6, they will most likely have priority over almost all other commanders.
Hey MArdA, thanks for the answer, but this makes no sense.

During the battle order phase I can click on a rectangle to make myself a captain for a formation. But I can not clear the selection anymore. Thus if I as an infantry archer join a cavalry formation I can not leave this formation and start the battle without being a captain. This is not a question of priority but the interface does not allow me to remove myself from a formation after joining said formation as a captain.

During the battle order phase I can click on a rectangle to make myself a captain for a formation. But I can not clear the selection anymore. Thus if I as an infantry archer join a cavalry formation I can not leave this formation and start the battle without being a captain. This is not a question of priority but the interface does not allow me to remove myself from a formation after joining said formation as a captain.
I've asked this and been informed that this is fixed. Players can unassign themselves. The fix will be pushed to the game with the future updates.

Back
Top Bottom