In Progress 1.7.0 Crash when talking or recruiting a possible companion in tavern

Users who are viewing this thread

Version number
Branch
Main
Modded/unmodded
Yes, but I removed mods.
Summary: Game crash when selecting the option to pay or if taking to much time talking to the companion
How to Reproduce: try to talk to a recrutable companion
Have you used cheats and if so which: no cheats, only mods and even tried by deactivating them
Scene Name (if related):
Media (Screenshots & Video): account too young
Computer Specs:
GPU: Nvidia Geforce GTX 1650
GPU Driver Version: 511.23
CPU: AMD Ryzen 3 2200G with Radeon Vega graphics
RAM: 16GO 3200Mhz
Motherboard: Asus Prime A320M-K
Storage Device (HDD/SSD): Seagate Barracuda 1To

Edit : I tried creating a new game with no mods from the start and it doesnt crash

Edit 2 : I created a new game with same mods and directly go to a tavern to recrute someone and no crash

Edit 3 : i changed city, saved in case of crash and talked to a companion (talk, not visit or visit tavern) and i've benn able to recruit him on my save and with mods on

Last edited:
To summarize, you could not able to reproduce the crash again? Do you have a save file before the first crash that we can use to reproduce? Also, do you have the crash dump reporter to work on the first time? Is there a crash id for us to check?

To summarize, you could not able to reproduce the crash again? Do you have a save file before the first crash that we can use to reproduce? Also, do you have the crash dump reporter to work on the first time? Is there a crash id for us to check?
I'm pretty sure if I try to talk to a companion by first visiting the tavern it might be able to crash it, for the save i don't know, I played a bit since I managed to recruit 2 companion and I was on a auto save, I'll check if I can do a save and make the game crash again.

Yes I did but I don't know the code so I'll have to see if I can crash the game again

Back
Top Bottom