In Progress [1.6.4] Pathfinding bug on Captain mode when troops are on "follow me" command

Users who are viewing this thread

Version number
Branch
Main
Modded/unmodded
Unmodded
the only issue I'd have with this is if on follow me and I walk onto a path that the unit isnt programmed for
? if you mean the "unreachable by AI" areas, this is not it, they can just stop moving when there is nothing on their path or when there is some obstacle that shouldn't even affect their path, I don't know what triggers it just that sometimes they just stop moving and when they do that they are usually seperated, not together.

? if you mean the "unreachable by AI" areas, this is not it, they can just stop moving when there is nothing on their path or when there is some obstacle that shouldn't even affect their path, I don't know what triggers it just that sometimes they just stop moving and when they do that they are usually seperated, not together.
I know the bug. It seems to happen when you (the captain) are somewhere the AI don't think they can reach. Seems to happen a lot with models separate from the terrain like houses, stairs, fences, wells and so on.

@MArdA TaleWorlds you can recreate this bug by being anywhere near the beduin tent on the east side of B on Ruins of Jawwali. Any troops told to "follow me" will stop doing so until you are well passed the tent. This often leads to the team with the t2 spawn to get split in a B-rush. It also happens around some fortifications on Isle of Deriad and under the bunker hill north of B on Drumoir Forest.

Back
Top Bottom