Resolved [1.6.1] Workshops don't pass on to character heir after original character dies

Users who are viewing this thread

Version number
e1.6.1.
Branch
Main
Modded/unmodded
No, I didn't use any mods.

Rush09

Regular
Summary: Original Player character died owning 6 workshops, when I took over with his older son while the caravans passed to heir, the workshops didn't. I went to one of said towns where original character had a workshop and according to "Manage Town" info, one of the workshops still has the original player character as its owner.
How to Reproduce: As stated in summary.
Have you used cheats and if so which: No

Do you have a save file of session that you experienced this issue? With your save file, we can reproduce the issue much easier and faster. For more information regarding how to send us your save files, you can check this thread out. You can find your save file here:
C:\Users\username\Documents\Mount and Blade II Bannerlord\Game Saves

You can send your save files to us via upload.taleworlds.com site. Please write your username and this threads URL into the description box so that we can find it easier. Thanks for reporting and sorry for any inconvenience!

Erm... I do and I don't... my bad. Basically I reported two bugs here right? I don't have a save shortly after the original player character died and the son player character took over to show the missing workshops but I do have a save with the "Manage Town Info" bug.

Done and uploaded with forum ID and link to this page.

Just enter Razih and check the town info to see who owns the first workshop. And I bet if you do the same in Pravend or Ocs Hall (my character does not own them for me to see) you will most likely find a similar dead owner of a workshop there.

I could send it yes but I noticed that this particularly bug could also be seen in the saved file sent in the "[1.6.1] Aserai Player Character having -3 Owner Cutlure debuff while owning Razih".
Is it enough? or is it preferably to send a new one?

the same happened to me yesterday. My hero died of old age and i choosed wife as heir. All my 4 wokrshops are lost. The workshops need to be bound to the clan, it seems like it is bound to the character, please fix this. Im playing 1.6.4.

Back
Top Bottom