In Progress [1.5.9 Beta] Warhorses not all consumed when holding Ctrl to upgrade troops[Video] Because of lame warhorses? Updated with .sav

Users who are viewing this thread

Version number
Branch
Beta
Modded/unmodded
No, I didn't use any mods.
Summary: When pressing Control to attempt to upgrade all Khuzait Qancli, the UI doesn't do all available at once and actually seems to upgrade some without using all the warhorses it should. In the video below I show that I have 13 warhorses, however not all are consumed as I upgrade 13 of these troops, possible only taking 2 to upgrade 8. This could be specific to having lame warhorses in (lame aserai horse) inventory. It only occurs when pressing control, doing them 1 by 1 works normally. Edit: It also upgraded more troops then I had warhorses for
How to Reproduce: Not sure, haven't noticed it before but I recorded it in a video below. Will keep an eye out for if it can be repeated with other troops or horses. Edit: I've recreated it in a .save below, load this and you can see for yourself by holding control and upgrading the qancli it is dependent on the lame aserai horses being the first warhorse currently added to the inventory. It also works on upgrading the khuzait raiders. There's many more in my stash if you want to experiment.
SAVE HERE> https://drive.google.com/file/d/191tci4LQwepI0G4g2j7yEH1O5siipJXX/view?usp=sharing

Have you used cheats and if so which: NO!
Scene Name (if related):
Media (Screenshots & Video):

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom