Resolved (1.5.4) fief awarding vote broken

Users who are viewing this thread

Version number
Branch
Beta
Modded/unmodded
No, I didn't use any mods.
I play as vassal in southern empire. We lost Poros, then took it again and still hold it. As usual, Raega is owner of poros since recapture. But everday the vote for new owner of poros appear then instantly disappear with this message:

D83BADA4ECCBC5F2E446D09353498AA9F853C941

I have had this same issue after starting a campaign in 1.5.4.

I have a couple mods installed, but after disabling them and verifying my files, I still have the issue.

EDIT: I have had this happen with every "town" that the kingdom I'm in takes, even happening multiple times after retaking the same town. It does not happen with castles. Even using cheat mode to give the settlement to the player doesn't stop the vote from popping up every day.

EDIT 2: I just took a town from another kingdom, and after voting for that town, the previous towns that were in limbo came up for vote. So, this seems to only affect towns with the same culture as the kingdom that takes them, and clears up whenever that kingdom takes a town of a different culture.

Specs:
Windows 7
GPU:
NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2060
CPU:
Intel Core i7-4790K
RAM:
16 GB (4 X 4GB) G.Skill Sniper Series DDR3 1600
Motherboard:
Gigabyte GA-Z97X-UD5H-BK
Storage:
SSD

Last edited:
Now I play as mercenary for aserai in another game. Aserais conquered usanc castle from vlandians. I don't have access to votes as mercenary but I see that this castle awarding decision is frozen since in-game weeks.

I use 0 mods, and I have the same issue.

I played for Sturgia as a mercenary, after time passed I joined.

Then I get the endless spam of theese messages.

There have been a few times where its been valid though, where Ragnavad actually offered up 2 of his castles to me, then later he did the same with the newly added clan in 1.54(even removed a fief from Olek).

But after theese issues have been solved, they just keep on spamming endless and when you do hit the button you get the same as on the screenshot.

For me this happends with castles and cities alike, rotating about the things we've captured.

I've yet to have the conditions that others have posted fixed it for them, happend ingame.

We are at peace with all(very odd for Sturgia).
There is 0% intrest in the diplomacy view for declaring war on any of the other factions at the moment.(which is also very odd, typically Battania and Vlandia would have various % intrest, to some degree the Khuzait aswell).

Now I am quite sure that this bug can affects all decision vote. In my current play it blocks peace proposals.
It also happens when the player is vassal and not only mercenary.

I guess it could be related to the decision icon in the bottom right of the screen. When the player click to make it disappear, instead of delaying the vote it now cancel it for good.

A few more things about this bug in my play through:
1) We had Varcher taken and bugged for weeks.
2) Then there were a couple of successfull votes, including towns, and at some moment the voting for Varcher passed.
3) Then I took Pen Cannoc for myself and it also went to limbo :cautious:...
4) Later the enemy took Lageta from us, I conquered it back, we successfully voted for Lageta, then the voting returned to Pen Cannoc and is stuck till now.

When the message is there or after you managed to press it and got "decision is not relevant", you can go to the Kingdom page, there will be a "Resolve decision" button for 0 infl, but when you vote nothing happens.

Upploaded the saved game to upload.taleworlds.com a few days ago.

I have been informed that this issue is fixed on our development branch and the fix will be implemented with the upcoming patches. Thanks for reporting!

Back
Top Bottom